87 white T $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is what he says!

The car is exactly like he described, it is a deal. I have two other projects going or I would go ahead and pick it up, I will make my mind up later today, If I pass, I will be glad to help arrange transport if needed. I have a good friend in the transport buisness out of Athens, could save you some money if needed. It is the real deal, he cranked it, no smoke and no bottom end noise.

I drove the car today,and when I got back I noticed it was leaking rear end oil,on the passenger wheel side... I pulled it apart and the seal is shot... Ive got the rear apart,and will replace the bearings and seal either today or tomorrow...

I will post when its fixed....

The car is exactly like he described, it is a deal. I have two other projects going or I would go ahead and pick it up, I will make my mind up later today, If I pass, I will be glad to help arrange transport if needed. I have a good friend in the transport buisness out of Athens, could save you some money if needed. It is the real deal, he cranked it, no smoke and no bottom end noise.

Thats all I want to do,is describe it as best as I can..I know how worrisome buying a used car can be...

Im not sure how to convert 1/8 mile to 1/4 mile times,but Id think low 12s high 11s maybe?

if anyone can convert..1/8 to 1/4. please shimmey in.
can i get a zipcode to get a quote on shipping

thanx

if anyone can convert..1/8 to 1/4. please shimmey in.
can i get a zipcode to get a quote on shipping

thanx

With that power level, i add 3.9 to 4.2 seconds from 1/8th to 1/4

My car was running 11.2 and 1/8th was around 7.16
Slip is in the sig.

Nice car, dont part it out!

BW

Extremely interested!! Do you have an appraisal for the car by any chance? Im working with my finance guy, who needs an appraisal to get this done.

I fixed the rear and put 100 miles or so on the car today and all is well...

The car does have heat,but no ac... Sorry I forgot to mention that,I dont know if the compressor works or not,it didnt have the ac lines on it when I got it,sorry again...

Also,I forgot to mention the lights on the instrument cluster dont work....

for those who are still waiting for a reply.....

I had emailed the seller numerous (at least 10) times, back when this car was listed on craigslist and on a Honda tech forum. I think out of the 10 emails i sent him over the course of a month or so, he replied back once, and didn't include most of the info on the car that I inquired about. I left my phone # and direct email as well, and asked for his....all to no avail. At that time...I was a serious buyer ready to hand over cash. Eventually I just gave up.

I am not posting this to pass judgement, rather to simply explain my experience (or lack thereof) with the seller. For those who have been awaiting replies....I hope this info helps.

sounds like maybe he doesnt really wanna sell, or had a change of heart. it's not a factory turbo car anyway, is it? "M"

Where are the 15 or so people I have been replying to via PMs over the past two days?
IM TRYING here.... I started a new job Im doing all I can to reply to everyone...Sorry guys

regal068.jpg

The driver side quarter is a diffrent color white then the rest of the car,kinda hard to tell in pics..

Status
Not open for further replies.