You can type here any text you want

87GNSTEVE...fantastic guy....thank you kindly, Steve

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bruce Urie

The Ventures,CCR forever!
I was in need of a real aluminum bumper insert for my '87 GN....had a chance with another board member, but I was too late...so Steve Baske, 87GNSTEVE, got hold of me and said he had a real nice one if I'd like......sent me pictures of it, front and rear....gave me a terrific price. I PayPal'ed him the payment and he sent out the insert the next day! With tracking number! I got it in no time flat from South Carolina! Tracked it the whole way...insert arrived in perfect shape....Steve, you're just terrific! I highly recommend this man due to his caring of others and making sure the buyer is very satisfied.....just great transaction with him......a very fine example of a good guy on this board......THANKS, STEVE!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Ditto on Bruce's comments... I just had a like experience with Steve on a set of front bumper fillers. Steve sent me pix, packed them very carefully, shipped them quickly, gave me the tracking info, were as he described, andbest of all, Steve didn't want an arm and a leg for them, LOL... all the things that make for a great transaction, and a great Buick guy. Thanks a bunch Steve!!
John A, Tubohh

Awwww shucks guys, I'm blushing. It was great dealing with you Bruce and John we have to work together to keep these cars menacing the streets.

Back