You can type here any text you want

88 Corvette C4 Roadster

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Murdock

I have a corvette C4 Roadster for sale, has three tops, 2 black and a white top. Needs paint. Its white with black and grey interior. Has new engine and rebuilt trans. Very nice complete car. just needs a lil TLC. I was going to redo the interior and paint on the car but other things have got in the way. All it needs really is a set of tires, new hood release and trunk release cables. Maybe switches for the windows, I have one brand new one and the other one works. Engine was just installed by a local shop and warranty. It is an automatic trans, car has 105,000 on the clock. engine has no miles yet. Ill post pic on request, just let me know what you want to see other then basic photos. Thanks PRICE 6000 OBO

You didn't post a price.... It is a requirement on here for you to post a price......

Location would be nice as well....

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I edit the first post to reflect price. Heres some pics too. Location is Las Vegas NV, it used to say that in my avatar, but it disappeared I guess.

Attachments

• DSC00202sm.jpg
    DSC00202sm.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00203sm.jpg
    DSC00203sm.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00204sm.jpg
    DSC00204sm.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 52
Back