You can type here any text you want

88 mustang gt hybird roller for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

protracracing

My 88 mustang gt (buick powered is for sale)as a roller.
Just add your motor and trans.
Email me for details and pics.Protsrace@aol.com
Looking to get $8000.00 or possable trade.
Dennis

Attachments

• th_P1KylsCoBQIAAC0OaLs_3232_85.jpg
    th_P1KylsCoBQIAAC0OaLs_3232_85.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 351
I have no idea why I keep reading cars for sale :rolleyes: :p Mailed ya :biggrin:

Im sorry I respect the car for what it was ,but its a mustang roller now,and price is 8K, please help me understand....

the car has a lot of expensive parts on it.Like $1800 in the brakes alone.
that is why the price tag is what it is.

Dennis

this car has gone low 11's with a bone stock long block with a few bolt ons
$8000.00 or best offer or possable trade
email for details Protsrace@aol.com
Thanks
Dennis

Attachments

• BPG natss 031 25%.JPG
    BPG natss 031 25%.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 214
here is a list off what comes with the car:
Motor mounts and trans mounts to bolt in a buick v6 turbo motor
3.5” downpipe and exhaust I have 2 downpies one for 3 bolt turbo and one for 4 bolt turbo
wolf race craft 10 point chrome Mollly cage certified
wolf race craft trough the floor frame connecters
Strang brakes all the why around with duel calipers in the rear (CAR holds a lot of boost on the line)
Skinny Kid manual brake kit
Hurst line lock
9” moser bolt in rear end 3.70 gear with a spool also has been reinforced
chrome molly drive shaft for a turbo 400
Chris Aston chrome molly anti roll bar.
TRZ adjustable upper control arms
D+D adjustable control arms
QA1 adjustable rear shocks.
Strange front struts with D+D coil overs,
D+D K member
B+M big trans cooler with an electric fan
Trans Lines
Auto meter gauges (water,oil pressure,trans temp,fuel pressure ,and tack with a shift light)
Hurst shifter for a turbo 400
Aluminum 5 gal fuel cell
Aluminum Battery Box
Aluminum Bulk head
Aluminum radiator (move back 2 inchs to make room for a front mount intercooler)
2 fans for the radiator
Complete fuel system (Weldon pump and regulator all fuels line to hook to billet rails
Also 2 aeromotive fuel filters)
2 racing seats with covers (all so have stock seats)
new carpet and rear seat delete
all lights work,turn signals work brake lights
10” drag lites with 28x10.s tubes and slicks in the rear
3.5 drag lites in the front with mickey Thompson front runners
simpson parachute with mount.
Fiberglass hood
Fiberglass hatch
Fast stand alone engine wiring harness

thank
Dennis

Attachments

• Stage 2 motor pics 009 25%.JPG
    Stage 2 motor pics 009 25%.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 174
This car won't last long. That is a very good deal, if I had room I would take that car in heart beat. I have seen this car in person for the last 5 years it is what he said. Good luck with the sale.

Dennis

protracracing said:
the car has a lot of expensive parts on it.Like $1800 in the brakes alone.
that is why the price tag is what it is.

Dennis

What type of blue paint job does it have on this Mustang. COLOR?? Very nice! :)

the only real problem here is that its a roller for 8k. no matter how you look at it. It might have 15000 worth of parts on it but they are all used and dont have a high street value. Here in detroit I could easily duplicate most of your parts and a chassis for under 5k so why pay 8?

Im not interested in buying this car but i would like to see you get another turbo buick for it. dont get me wrong its a beautiful ride, throw a 12 sec motor in it and you will move it alot faster :)

the only real problem here is that its a roller for 8k. no matter how you look at it. It might have 15000 worth of parts on it but they are all used and dont have a high street value. Here in detroit I could easily duplicate most of your parts and a chassis for under 5k so why pay 8?

Then don't buy it and go peice a car together I don't care.That is what want for it if i don't get it i have other plans.

Dennis

i didnt mean to offend you. im sorry if i did, i was just saying if you threw even a stock gn motor in it you could get more and probably alot faster too. i realized this when i was trying to get rid of my 10 sec camaro for a turbo buick.

Then don't buy it and go peice a car together I don't care.That is what want for it if i don't get it i have other plans.

Dennis

WORD !!!
That car is worth every dime you couldnt duplicate that stang for 5k .
Thats the point being made here so go high jack someone elses tread. Thanks and have a nice day;)

Back