9-sec capable 87 GN For Sale SE PA

Ok so I loose out on buying the car because this guy did not want to spend $1.00 to call me long distance. What an idiot!! Thanks a bunch. I feel better now. :mad:

The buyer was the very first person to contact me...
(2/24/10 @ 2:04am... less than 2hrs after the ad was posted) and had exchanged about a dozen emails and PM's before you even emailed asking ME to call YOU on MY DIME.

Who is the idiot here ? :rolleyes:

This is the new owner:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/souljasmooth.html

End of discussion.

Dammit I was tryin to get the $$$ .. Only got like $7500 and this guy wouldn't even talk to me :eek::biggrin: Come on guys.. was a GOOD DEAL ! SNOOZE ya LOOSE !!! $$$$ talks.. C my point :p

Ok so I loose out on buying the car because this guy did not want to spend $1.00 to call me long distance. What an idiot!! Thanks a bunch. I feel better now. :mad:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What an idiot! And know I feel better toooooooo.:biggrin:

Man!! Art does evrything first class too ! Congrats to the guy who beat us to it. Good luck with the business Too!

Dammit I was tryin to get the $$$ .. Only got like $7500 and this guy wouldn't even talk to me :eek::biggrin: Come on guys.. was a GOOD DEAL ! SNOOZE ya LOOSE !!! $$$$ talks.. C my point :p
No doubt! You snooze, u loose. I'm suprised it didn't sell within the first 12 hrs. actually. Deals like that come around maybe once a year if ur lucky.

I think I was the first to read it and contemplated buying it myself. Well, someone stole a nice car. Congrats and GL with the gun store.

No doubt! You snooze, u loose. I'm suprised it didn't sell within the first 12 hrs. actually. Deals like that come around maybe once a year if ur lucky.

I think I was the first to read it and contemplated buying it myself. Well, someone stole a nice car. Congrats and GL with the gun store.

yup.. put up or shut up :cool: So I guess we have a new Gun store to go to :p

The only idiot here is you ,if you wanted the car so bad you should have contacted him sooner or pmed for a contact number. Because you didnt get the car you had to resort to calling him names:confused:....What a bitch,go cry to someone who gives a ****. You would probably only waste his time anyway.