You can type here any text you want

9 sec. Iron heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

007gn

Where exactly can I purchase A pair of these 9 sec. Iron heads ???? Or what has to be done to a pair of ported irons like I'm already running . I'm currently runnin a 4.1 stock stroke -215/220 hydrllr -1.65 rockers -steel crank billet caps -good rods n Pistons -zero deck block -6766 cea turbo-80s with ally - prec frontmount -fully rollerized 200r4 . TT chip. Again my question is where can I get some 9 sec iron heads or how does a iron head has to be set up to run 9s in the 1/4.

Where exactly can I purchase A pair of these 9 sec. Iron heads ???? ............................................ my question is where can I get some 9 sec iron heads or how does a iron head has to be set up to run 9s in the 1/4.

The answer your first question which was already expressed, I do have a fresh set off CNC ported iron heads available, and will have 5 more sets done in a few weeks.

You will need to supply your cam specs and RPM level so the proper valve springs can be selected.

Where exactly can I purchase A pair of these 9 sec. Iron heads ???? Or what has to be done to a pair of ported irons like I'm already running . I'm currently runnin a 4.1 stock stroke -215/220 hydrllr -1.65 rockers -steel crank billet caps -good rods n Pistons -zero deck block -6766 cea turbo-80s with ally - prec frontmount -fully rollerized 200r4 . TT chip. Again my question is where can I get some 9 sec iron heads or how does a iron head has to be set up to run 9s in the 1/4.

Well...Just curious?
How fast is it now?
Boost?
Weight?
Timing?
A/F Ratio?
Compression Ratio?
Shift Point?
Converter?

out of the box ported Champ irons have been 9's on E85 many times ... its more the complete setup and not just the 1 part

I can ship this week if you are serious. Will work with any cam that has up to .340" lobe lift with 1.65 rockers. If you want low 9 sec heads I can have those also but will take a couple weeks. The difference is the hardware and ex guide clearance. Small things matter a lot. You need the correct converter to run 9's with these parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...Just curious?
How fast is it now?
Boost?
Weight?
Timing?
A/F Ratio?
Compression Ratio?
Shift Point?
Converter?
With the tt5.7 chip at its default settings the car goes 128 mph at 28psi boost. Rpm@5800ish in 1/4mile. Car weighs @3385 with me. I don't shift the trans I just leave it n D & let it shift itself .the converter is a ptc nl 3000 I think. I don't know the a/f . Scanmaster O2s 770s.

Depending on your location, Dan from DLS is another option. All his info is in my signature.

Depending on your location, Dan from DLS is another option. All his info is in my signature.
From what I've been learning and seeing what's available as far as heads go , I'll just keep the irons that I have until I can get a decent set of aluminums . My heads have taken me 129@ & some change. & I know I can still get at least 3 mph more on my current combo. & these are Not champion cnc irons.

Back