RJC Crank Scraper
JW(the wheel) flexplate
BHJ(internal) balancer
Port Matched Stock Intake
218/218 Hyd Roller Cam From DLS
918 Beehive Valve Springs
Comp 853 Lifters
Chrome-Moly Push Rods
Champion Ported GN1 Alum heads(porting done by Nick Micale)
70mm Throttle Body and Matching PTE Plenum
F.A.S.T XFI with 83lb injectors(including laptop)--from Cal Hartline-he helped me tune it
Full RJC Alum Pulley Set
PTE Front Mount I/C(new design)
TA Stainless Headers
PTE 70GTQ Turbo(3 bolt)
HRparts poly motor mounts
RJC Zinc plated deep sump oil pan
Full Billet 200r4 w/ Transbrake
Pats Perf. 10.5 L/U 3800 Rated stall converter
Denny's Nitrous Ready Driveshaft(all 1350 series w/ chrome moly trans yoke)
Moser 30 Spline Axles
Detroit TrueTrak Posi
TA Rear Girdle
3.42 Gears
FULL HRparts Rear Suspension with ajustable sway bar and control arms
Competition Engeneering Front and Rear ajustable shocks
S&W 8Pt Roll Bar
Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pump
Alum 15 Gal Fuel Cell in trunk with sender(gas gauge works)
Fiberglass Front and Rear bumpers/bumper fillers just went on
Alum Bumper brackets
Has Dual Electric fans
3.5in Internal Gate Downpipe w/test pipe
3.5in Electric Cutout
B&M Quicksilver Shifter
ATR Dual Stainless 2.5 Exhaust(with Stainless Dynomax Mufflers)
Autometer Phantom pillar (0-35) boost gauge and (3-3/4) Tach
Kirkey racing seat on drivers side-grey color to match interior
RJC 5pt harness for both front seats

thats all I can think of right now, i know theres more

Car Has WORKING A/C and HEAT, STEREO(alpine head unit/Boston speakers),etc.
I just put brand new Hoosier 325's(drag radials) on the back.
The car is currently getting the engine fixed, I had a cylinder go lean on me and caused some damage. I am going to take a hit and get it fixed and sell the car turn key. I have to invest into my sound engineering buisness, so freeing up some funds will help me do that. I have a 9sec slip and video to prove that this is the real deal. You will not find another car for the same price. The car should be done here within the next month or so, I know it takes time to sell a car so I'm trying to get a head start.

more pics to come

Sounds like an AWESOME deal! What kind of mph does it run in the 1/4?

Details of the damage and who is doing the repairs? Who did the original work on the motor? Thanks

is the frame notched to fit those tires ?

No frame notch, I have them spaced out and I had to heat up the frame and clearance for them though.

Details of the damage and who is doing the repairs? Who did the original work on the motor? Thanks

Torched the head and block just outside the fire ring. Melted the piston, cylinder looks great. So a heli-ark w/ a nickel rod will be used on block and weld the head(alum), and replace the piston. Jack Laswell in Rowlett,Tx built the motor and is doing the repair. He has built many turbo motors and he built the tranny(200r4) as well.

Sounds like an AWESOME deal! What kind of mph does it run in the 1/4?

It has run 134mph on 26psi, I run up to 30psi, but only ran 1/8th mile while doing so. Most tracks around me are 1/8th mile.

And let me add that I will sell the car as is for 12k. And you take care of the repairs.

I think most of us in DFW - TX can attest to how good of a deal this is. Wish I had some spare cash and didn't have a car. I'd pick it up.

Good luck to you Cody. Email me about the damage when you get a chance?

I've seen this car run many times it runs like "a bat out of hell" !!!!

And Jack Laswell is top notch!!!!!! Can't go wrong here. I wished I had some cash :(

With all this car has in it, you couldn't build it for that! Someone is going to get a steal!

Jack is one of only 2 people I have ever let work on one of my cars, does awesome work. Cody's car is extremely nice, paint is perfect. With the stock wheels on it, its looks like a stocker just rolling off the lot.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I believe it was the pump gas tune I had in it. I first tuned the car with regular 93 100% gas, this was 2yrs ago. The gas now has that ethanol crap in it. Thats what I suspect went wrong.

Cody,

It's always easier to sell a car 100% rather than less. Best probably to get it fixed and running.

If that costs too much for now... even parting it out could be an option to get the cash you need.

Car is being fixed, I will have it 100%. Motor is coming out tomorrow to begin repair. I know it takes time to sell a car sometimes, thats why I posted it up now.