9th Annual All GM Car Show: Woodley Park, Van Nuys, Ca.

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Sunday, 08 July, 2007, is the 9th annual all GM car show at Woodley Park, Van Nuys, Ca. Information @: >www.buickclub.org/losangeles<. This is the best show for all GM cars. As much as I like this show, I have never seem a turbo Buick take anything out there. I think that only the show participants are allowed to vote (no public voting), which might explain why I have never seen a turbo Buick win anything out there. Great show otherwise, though. hope to see everybody out there.

Yo!!

I will be there Gary and I will be bringing out the very very rare 1983 Cutlass Hurst/Olds 442 Oldsmobile! L@@K out!

Glad to hear that you are coming, Gerald, see you there. Yes, bring the Olds, it can't do any worse than the turbo bricks do.

I'm planning on attending

Gary,
What time should I plan to get there?
remember I'm out in the boonies.
would 7:00 be to late?
I'll look for you, and maybe park near you?

Lee:
7:00 should be fine, as they don't open the gate until about 7:30 or so, I believe. As you are entering the park look to the right and I should be parked there. I generally park in the front row of the Buicks, but I think that I am going to park one row back to get under some shade. So far, Nordy Racer, Gerald, you, & I will be there, and I haven't heard about anybody else. This has always been a great show, even though turbo bricks never win anything. Looking forward to seeing you & your better half.

Ill be there, and my dad is bringing his 65 Buick Riv he just bought. We were going to bring my brothers really nice caprice with a LT1 but its not done being tuned. See you guys there!

I'll bring shade .

I have an EZ up .....

not me you fools, the shade is an EZ up !!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Gary, did you pre enter? I didn't , any problems?

sounds like a good time. please take some pics and post them up.

I have an EZ up ..... not me you fools, the shade is an EZ up !!!!! LOL LOL LOL Gary, did you pre enter? I didn't , any problems?
----------------------------------
No, yes, & maybe: I didn't pre register either, and I generally do. I went to thier site to bring up a regixster form to fill it out at home so I can just turn it in there, and the registration form is on acrobat, and when I bring up the registration form and hit print, the lower portion of the print command menu is hidden, and won't let me print it. I don't know how many blank forms they bring out. Might see if you can print a couple & bring them just in case.
>www.buickclub.org/losangeles<

Good to see Gary and meet a few new TR guys today. Beautiful cars out there. Once I get mine painted I will be right out there with you all. :biggrin:

It was good to see old friends and make new aquaintances. I am sure that everybody had a great time. I think that GN Guy, Jeff Steiner, will be posting some pics. VIRGIN87T, we'll be looking forward to seeing yours when it is done.

good show!

was lots of Nice cars,
I need to resize some pics, and will post a few,

Jay Leno's BEAST :)
show002.jpg

show001.jpg

show003.jpg

Ya know it cost me $50

to have him stand with you !!!
he wouldn't do it for any less !

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL:tongue:

car is awsome !!

you know what was funny.. he asked me what car i owned, and i told him a GN and that we had a couple there that day.. he asked me how fast mine was, so i told him.. he stated, WOW thats quick for a V6.. i stated, did you see the GNX.. he was like, is it a real one or a fake LOL..

I got there right when Jay was leaving unfortunately. Damn that car just sounds like its waiting to be driven hard. Anyone see the TTA there? I am not a big fan of the cars but this one was very impressive. 600 actual miles on the clock. Leather/T-top config. Immaculate. It was for sale but I was too scared to see what he actually wanted for it. :p

I got there right when Jay was leaving unfortunately. Damn that car just sounds like its waiting to be driven hard. Anyone see the TTA there? I am not a big fan of the cars but this one was very impressive. 600 actual miles on the clock. Leather/T-top config. Immaculate. It was for sale but I was too scared to see what he actually wanted for it. :p

He won third place in his class.. as to the price.. he wanted $50,000 firm, if it was a hard top / cloth i think he could get that but it was a T-top /leather... i was talking to the owner near Lee's GNX and was telling him how the prices of GNX's have double or tripled and even over the 6 figures.. after that, he was like NOW i KNOW i'm not dropping the price LOL.. That car only had 640miles and never been titled..
show014.jpg