You can type here any text you want

A/C Delete Pulley

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hern1982

Hello All,

A fellow TB owner in trouble......Last night my GN's A/C compressor decide it was no longer fit for this world so it went kaput:frown: .......Perfect.........:mad: and thanks to those who decided running everything on the car on one belt was such a great idea. I have settled on the plan of taking the compressor out and installing an a/c delete pulley.......No one I have called today carries one......Does anyone here know where I can pick one up in the North San Diego area or perhaps in the OC.......Any help will be greatly appreciated:rolleyes: .....

If all you need is an AC compressor I have 2 known working ones sitting in my garage for 40 bucks each. I'd hate to see ya rip out a perfectly good AC system over a bum compressor....well, unless you're really dead set on doing it.;) But I know how much those reman'd compressors are, and they aren't cheap.

I'm in Mira Mesa, let me know...

Installed the new A/C Delete pulley today thanks to the NAPA team down in Kearney Mesa for having the only one available in the San Diego......haha but in the process i forgot to bolt the brace back to the intercooler and almost completely ripped all the blades off the intercooler fan......Oh well I guess @#it happens......I dont know about you but I'd much rather have a running GN with a broken intercooler fan than a perfectly good fan in a parkd Beast........

Installed the new A/C Delete pulley today thanks to the NAPA team down in Kearney Mesa for having the only one available in the San Diego......haha but in the process i forgot to bolt the brace back to the intercooler and almost completely ripped all the blades off the intercooler fan......Oh well I guess @#it happens......I dont know about you but I'd much rather have a running GN with a broken intercooler fan than a perfectly good fan in a parkd Beast........

I have a fan in stock.

Back