You can type here any text you want

A few pic's of the 89 with the 79 and the 99 today.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey that black car is out of place :)
It's supposed to look like this
all-tas.jpg

It's nice to see someone else with the TA craziness disease :D
I must agree, the 79 gets all the looks and comments but really isn't that much fun to just drive.

Hey that black car is out of place :)
It's supposed to look like this
all-tas.jpg

It's nice to see someone else with the TA craziness disease :D
I must agree, the 79 gets all the looks and comments but really isn't that much fun to just drive.

Had a 10th, just couldn't deal with the Silver interior. Nice collection.

Had a 10th, just couldn't deal with the Silver interior. Nice collection.
Yeah it can be a pain to keep nice and not scuff it up, the repro seats look rediculous and saggy..wrinkle lines were there not supposed to be so I refuse to ever resort to buying any of them.

I see you have the 1st vert 30th, thats cool. There's a vert 30th in the local paper today for sale, the one I have I got local as well. The one for sale has 2500 miles and asking $29k, thats not that much more than what I paid for mine with 17k, may have to go check it out if the sun doesn't come out today for me to do other things :) Why not go get another TA...also looking at a 78 with 49k miles thats in the paper.. Funny that the 30th is the rarest car I have and its the only one I didn't travel to the east or west coast to get and there's yet another one for sale locally. (Besides my truck and GN I got locally over 13 years ago).

Yeah it can be a pain to keep nice and not scuff it up, the repro seats look rediculous and saggy..wrinkle lines were there not supposed to be so I refuse to ever resort to buying any of them.

I see you have the 1st vert 30th, thats cool. There's a vert 30th in the local paper today for sale, the one I have I got local as well. The one for sale has 2500 miles and asking $29k, thats not that much more than what I paid for mine with 17k, may have to go check it out if the sun doesn't come out today for me to do other things :) Why not go get another TA...also looking at a 78 with 49k miles thats in the paper.. Funny that the 30th is the rarest car I have and its the only one I didn't travel to the east or west coast to get and there's yet another one for sale locally. (Besides my truck and GN I got locally over 13 years ago).

Is the one in the paper a 6 speed ? If so, great price IMO.

Keep us posted.

Is the one in the paper a 6 speed ? If so, great price IMO.

Keep us posted.
Doesn't say in the ad, I haven't conjured up the balls to call cause I'm afraid I'll go buy it.

I see you have a 96 GS Vette. If your into boating, check this out. It was for sale 2 years ago a few hundred miles away and I went and looked at it but he was wanting $37k for it, just couldn't spend that on it to use everyday as I ski alot... Its a 1 of 1 boat made to look like the GS, Malibu made 125 or so Vette boats each year for 3-4 years, but only 1 GS. Neat toy.

Attachments

• 2699grandsport_boat.jpg
    2699grandsport_boat.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 83
Doesn't say in the ad, I haven't conjured up the balls to call cause I'm afraid I'll go buy it.

I see you have a 96 GS Vette. If your into boating, check this out. It was for sale 2 years ago a few hundred miles away and I went and looked at it but he was wanting $37k for it, just couldn't spend that on it to use everyday as I ski alot... Its a 1 of 1 boat made to look like the GS, Malibu made 125 or so Vette boats each year for 3-4 years, but only 1 GS. Neat toy.

I would love to have that boat !!!

I would love to have that boat !!!
I can put you in touch with the guy if you are seriously interested. When I looked at it it had 9 hours on it, its a 1997 year model. He said if he didn't sell it and his GS Vette car for a total of $75k for both or $37k for the boat he was just going to start using it....and he has started using it some as I saw it down on a lake not far from here which he said he had a house on last summer. I guess he has used it for 2 summers now, sure he'd sell it as he was wanting a bigger boat back then.

Attachments

• GSBoat383Stroker.jpg
    GSBoat383Stroker.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 84
  • GSBoatInterior.jpg
    GSBoatInterior.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 86
  • GSBoatRear.jpg
    GSBoatRear.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 80
  • GSBoatPic.jpg
    GSBoatPic.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 79
I can put you in touch with the guy if you are seriously interested. When I looked at it it had 9 hours on it, its a 1997 year model. He said if he didn't sell it and his GS Vette car for a total of $75k for both or $37k for the boat he was just going to start using it....and he has started using it some as I saw it down on a lake not far from here which he said he had a house on last summer. I guess he has used it for 2 summers now, sure he'd sell it as he was wanting a bigger boat back then.

I think the wife would kill me. :biggrin:

These are what the other models looked like, came in red, green, black, white, and yellow...with either white or camel interior.

Attachments

• redvette-side.jpg
    redvette-side.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 82
  • redvette-back.jpg
    redvette-back.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 83
Back