You can type here any text you want

A friend gets cought street racing his dads GTSR Viper

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chris Taylor

Got 6?
I was talking to a friend tonight at the cruise in about the GTSR Viper he was driving. This is his dads Viper and he and his wife were out for a cruise. He was telling me he was going to loose his license for street racing in the Viper. He was cited for willful speed competition and going 120 in a 55. He said that he was going over 120 when he saw the troopers. He said the state troopers pulled both he and the guy he was racing. He said he didn’t know how long he would be without his license. It’s not like he is a kid; this guy is 30 and has two kids. He said he wanted to drive the car a few more times before loosing his license next week. Bumer, this would suck bad!

This GTSR is one bad ride!

He sounds pretty lucky. Most law enforcement divisions will impound the car and keep it. I know someone who was coming from Colorado to Albuquerque and was clocked at 137 in a 75 and he spent 3 months in jail and lost his money pit...I mean mustang. That far over the limit is also reckless endangerment, exhibition driving, and I am sure there are other charges that would go along with going that fast on a public motorway.

You mean Viper GTS , right ? A GTSR is dodges excuse for a race car in the Le Mans races and some sports car series. If he did have a GTSR it would have been taken for being no where near street legal and if he had that kind of money he could buy back his license:D

Back