You can type here any text you want

A Junkyard Run...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
So I went to the pull-a-part for some parts and I have a few questions.....

will the twin cooling fan lt1 radiator fan work on our cars?
How do you remove lt1 springs from the heads? (found a scrapped 96 fleetwood brougham

What v6 engine had "dog bones" in them and what do they do"

Where is that DAMN 3rd frame brace for our cars? I dont think that this is the 3rd frame brace, but that it is apart of the front suspension. I put the frame braces from the cutlass supreme on and the car handles like its on rails:biggrin:

Attachments

• 21614939174_ORIG.jpg
    21614939174_ORIG.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 152
Don't use junk yard valve springs first of all. Get new ones so you can make sure they're not worn out. The bar you're showing in the pic should've been on it from the begining, it's the sway bar not a cross brace. As far as the fan I don't know but see if you can find a fan off a Dodge Intrepid. Dual unit and they seem to work well.

Just send him the updated list Mark. It will occupy him for a while and he needs all the education he can get at the moment.

LN3, LG3 VIN 3 (8th digit on the vin in the window), LG7, LN7s will have the dogbones/retainers for lifters; as well as the lifters themselves. maybe ya oughta pull the pushrods, heads, and lifters from them as well just to have more parts lol the engines will be in GM fwd cars obviously; more so in the vans and the larger H/C body FWD cars, Lesabre, Park Avenue, 88, century...sihouette, ciera, trans sport/montana..

Back