You can type here any text you want

A lil' black bullet debuts out of the shop last night...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
You'll see this one running around the streets of Monks Corner, S. Carolina starting next week. The owner is picking it up on Saturday and taking it home. I know he has plans on getting the bumper fillers fixed asap as well. The heat and humidity this summer took their toll on those... :mad:

Some details... Ta66 Q-trim, custom stock location intercooler, KN Performance fully ported stock intake & iron heads, RJC girdle, Janis tranny, Art Carr "N" stall 9", 3.5" THDP, Full Throttle 2.75" stainless exhaust, HR mounts, uppers/lowers, & swaybar, Quad Air double-pumper, 72's, FAST XFI, etc., etc.,...

Throttle response is exceptional with the XFI, and I still have some fuel tuning to do off idle. For anyone looking to buy a quality stainless exhaust... Look no farther than the 2.75" kit with the 3" Magnafow mufflers. The sound is simply awesome, and it flat out flows!!

K.

We found only 3 RWHP difference when using the 2.75",& Magnas, vs open dump. The system flat worked!!

Very nice car/setup Keith! Thanks for sharing some pics with us:cool:

We found only 3 RWHP difference when using the 2.75",& Magnas, vs open dump. The system flat worked!!

Back before Terry H. went to jail he had a few of these kits made. I had one on a local car so I already knew the system pretty well. I can say that this "newer design" from Full Throttle fits much better than the old kit from T.H.

For anyone looking at a dual exhaust kit, and has the $$$ for it, this is the kit to buy.

K.

Is this exhaust system from FullThrottle? Are the mufflers stainless? I looked on the website and didnt see it. What was the price on that system?

Is this exhaust system from FullThrottle? Are the mufflers stainless? I looked on the website and didnt see it. What was the price on that system?

Yes, Yes, and about $700. I'd call them to see if they are still offering it.

K.

Where do you get turbo inlet hose like what is pictured?? I'd really like to try something like that, now that I'm running speed density via the Translator Pro.
I'd like to compare it to the hard pipe I have now.

Where do you get turbo inlet hose like what is pictured?? I'd really like to try something like that, now that I'm running speed density via the Translator Pro.

That is some 3.5" Aeroduct tubing that I had laying around from a few years ago. I ordered it online at the time from an out-of-state supplier. I know exactly where the receipt is, so I'll get you the name, phone#, etc. If I remember correctly it cost in the $6-$7 range per foot.

If I would have thought about it soon enough I proably would have called Pete Tomka and had him send me some of the tubing he uses. It's plain black and I like it's appearance better under the hood.

K.

Dave if your up to it we could take a drive into knoxville where i got mine from and it's all black and paid less than $20.00.

Scot w.

Dave if your up to it we could take a drive into knoxville where i got mine from and it's all black and paid less than $20.00.

Scot w.

Ya, where'd you get it? I'm already in knoxville ( I work over here :frown: )
Yours is the 4" stuff, do you think they have it 3-3.5"?

Scot w.

Scot, more info please. Any pics??

Thanks,

K.

Also, some notes of thanks to people that lent a helping hand...

Khai of KN Performance Porting for the heads/intake, and an extra set of hands on the car.

Steve Sullivan (Sully) for the over-the-phone computer/XFI tutorial to help get the car started.

Holly & Cal for the XFI program and over-the-phone assistance.

K.

here is a pic. It's what jason cramer uses, it's got wire in it so it Won't colapse under boost... :)

Looks good in the pic. I wish I would have come up to Pinks with Sully & Steve so I could have seen it in person.

Is it sold by the foot? Or in a pre-cut length?

K.

Looks good in the pic. I wish I would have come up to Pinks with Sully & Steve so I could have seen it in person.

Is it sold by the foot? Or in a pre-cut length?

K.
They cut mine in a 5-6 foot length. I'm sure it's by the foot. and i'm sure they have several sizes. I got enough extra cause i wasn't sure what i needed or what route i was going. if you need me to pick you up a section, i'll do it and mail it to you or when dave and I get his i can get there buisness card and take a pic of it and send it to you. It's nice and tough yet very flexable, not thin !

Scot w.

Back