You can type here any text you want

A Man with Priorities

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I thought it would have sold for more than his buy it now too. The winter is kind of slow though. But I think that car would go for $18K+ for sure in the spring.

I thought for sure Crow99 bought this one. I thought I was going to be stuck with my 12K mile TTA. :D

I thought it would have sold for more than his buy it now too. The winter is kind of slow though. But I think that car would go for $18K+ for sure in the spring.

I thought for sure Crow99 bought this one. I thought I was going to be stuck with my 12K mile TTA. :D
well you wont have to be stuck with it if you sell it to me!!!! :D

The auction still had 6 days to go it would've brought more money.

Wonder why he sold it.
The other cars he has wouldn't go up in value as much as these cars will.
Too bad.

George:cool:

Wonder why he sold it.
The other cars he has wouldn't go up in value as much as these cars will.
Too bad.

George:cool:

Timing. He had to sell one he knew he could get rid of quick and bring a bigger amount. Unfortunately, he sold the TTA too early for the wave thats comming. His time was now. Someone else bought it at a great time.Timing;)

Back