You can type here any text you want

A Special thanks to the following guys..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fatride

I need to give a special thank you to the following guys. Turbocliff, Nicky, Prasad, Rick. And especially Tom J for pulling an all nighter with me!! If it wasn't for these guys I would not have made it to the Midwest meet. Thanks guys for taking time out of your buissy schedules to help me out. Next time I want to make changes to the car, I'll give myself more than a day to get it all done:D
THANKS...

It was nice that you could make it. Even nicer we were able to find the problem with that wideband. ;)

What did it ended up being?

The map wires needed to be cut and spliced. Nick had them tapped. Don't ask me how that effected the wbo2 but it did. I spent a good part of the day testing and tracing. Once I unplugged the pro's 6 pin connector, the wb signal showed up.:eek:
I knew the wb was working. Multi meter confirmed. Took some time to figure out.

Good find, I was unplugging the 10 pin, but now that I think about it thats the power(duh) When I was checking the #2 channel it was pegged at 5V. How did you confirm it with a meter? We also couldn't get the wb software(logger) to work just the programer software. On a side note are you up for some PT tracking tunning in the near future. I reallly havn't tuned any of the low end or mid just the WOT. I think that along with my converter issue improved and some tunning on the low end maybe the illussive 9sec et at the midwest shootout.

Dont mention it Nick, it was a pleasure. Good to hang out with you and Tom for a while and shoot the **** also.

So when we all going to the track? :eek:

I need to give a special thank you to the following guys. Turbocliff, Nicky, Prasad, Rick. And especially Tom J for pulling an all nighter with me!! If it wasn't for these guys I would not have made it to the Midwest meet. Thanks guys for taking time out of your buissy schedules to help me out. Next time I want to make changes to the car, I'll give myself more than a day to get it all done:D
THANKS...

No problem bro, this is the true meaning of Buick Brotherhood. We will anything to accomplish the passion we all share. I think I wanted your car there more than you did.:D

Most of us became friends through these cars and I am glad.

Prasad:)

Back