You can type here any text you want

A true garage find !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mcb8740

After cleaning my garage and unburying boxes, guess what I found...my old 1986 Grand National. Of course I've talked about it for years, but in the course of the last 10 years, it got a little neglected. I sat in it and reminisced for about 30 minutes...oh what good times I had !!! I was even an active participant of the turbo buick club. Anyway, it's time to dust off the moth balls and get her back to her previous glory (hopefully better). I'm in chicagoland, I don't think ANS is still around, can any of you tell me who does great reputable work and won't gouge or try to rip me off. Thanks in advance for your help !!!

well what a true treasure to uncover..lol.... happy trails man.... what was wrong with her ten years ago that she has been hidden for so long... i know i start with head gasket changing and oil and tranny fluid change along with droppin the gas tank and cleaning that out as well.ill watch your thread to see how it goes man. make her live once more man you can do it....

Depending on what you want done, why not work in it yourself. I think there is a TR club in your city, ask around.

Great fine, Also pretty crazy must have been a big box haha :cool:

that is funny one huge box... lol did you find jimmy hoffa body buy any chance...lol...lmao...

After cleaning my garage and unburying boxes, guess what I found...my old 1986 Grand National. Of course I've talked about it for years, but in the course of the last 10 years, it got a little neglected. I sat in it and reminisced for about 30 minutes...oh what good times I had !!! I was even an active participant of the turbo buick club. Anyway, it's time to dust off the moth balls and get her back to her previous glory (hopefully better). I'm in chicagoland, I don't think ANS is still around, can any of you tell me who does great reputable work and won't gouge or try to rip me off. Thanks in advance for your help !!!

Chicagoland Chapter GSCA

Rick (TurboBuRick) and Dennis (protracracing) have always done excellent work for me.

Back