A wasted low mile GN....

poor thing... wonder what led it to that fate. let me guess... the owner is gonna fix on it some day.

Astro roof car as well! When I see cars like that all I can think of is what it looked like 25 years ago and the money someone spent to buy it. If only the cars could talk!

What a shame. 10 years ago I tried to buy a 440 4V 4sp Superbird of the same fate from a stubborn owner with no luck. 2 years later someone finally stole it.

Sad to see!!, there will be nothing left by the time they decide to do anything with it...

14 year old innocent kid.... "Hey mister, what are you gonna to do with that old Buick out back?"

Owner of the car...... "It'll rot in the ground before I let you get yer hands on it, ya little turd.....Now...gittouttamyard!!!!!!!!!!"

Prolly got a clapped out true 1950 Wurlitzer juke box in the basement, too......:mad:

what a shame. 10 years ago i tried to buy a 440 4v 4sp superbird of the same fate from a stubborn owner with no luck. 2 years later someone finally stole it.

that wasnt exactly the story i was told. I was told the guy lost his house and the foreclosure people/ realtor gave it away. It was 5 years ago i'm positive that this happened. It was in the ghetto of hartford i was told.

I HIGHLY DOUBT THE 27,000 MILES !!!!!! EXHAUST DIDNT LOOK FACTORY FOR STARTERS NOT THAT MEANS ANYTHING BUT I HAVE HAD A FEW 60,000 MILE CARS WITH ORIGINAL EXHAUST.PEOPLE ARE STUBBORN UP NORTH BUT THEY ARE NOT NECESSARILY DUMB AS FAR AS LEAVING A MINT LOW MILEAGE CAR OUTSIDE.that car is probably a parts car based on what i have seen in my life and based on where that car is located in the world

WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT GET WITH CARS IN THESE TYPES OF SITUATIONS.A CAR SITS MICE AND OTHER CRITTERS MOVE IN. MICE CHEW ON EVERYTHING !!!! THEY CHEW ON HEADLINER BOARDS ,SEATS ,CARPETS, WIRES, AND THE SMELL OF THERE PISS IS UNBELIEVABLE. ALSO A CAR LIKE THIS IS OLD ENOUGH NOW THAT WATER LEAKS IN PAST THE SEALS( FRONT +REAR WINDOWS) PLUS THE SUN ROOF. ONCE THE WATER EVENTUALLY GET IN THERE IT NEVER LEAVES AND THE FLOORS ACTUALLY ROT FROM THE INSIDE OUT. I HAD A CAR THAT I PARTED OUT THAT I GOT IN THE WINTER TIME A YEAR AND A HALF GOES BY YES 18 MONTHS AND THE CAR NEVER LEFT THE INSIDE OF MY GARAGE AND WHEN I PULLED OUT THE CARPET IT WAS STILL DAMP/WET. also with the water also getting there it keeps the salt in the carpet(from winter) always eating away at the inside of the car.

i know a guy up in vermont that had probably 75 old cars 50's-70's vintage. well he finally get some $$$$ to buy a barn of his own to stop paying rents and keeping some of his nicer stuff inside and guess what snow collapsed the barn and he lost 12 pretty collectible /restoreable cars and he was the kinda guy who did nothing with cars that he had for at 19 years at that point about 34 years now. cars like a 65 gto convertible and 66 chevelle ss convertible that he got in 1977 and never did nothing with. he supposedly had a real 67 z28 and i dont doubt it. but the guy lived in a trailer and had a bunch of cars that were way past their prime and he wouldnt sell anything.

point here is either keep your stuff inside and secure because mother nature is not your friend when it comes to cars or just sell it and move on.

that wasnt exactly the story i was told. I was told the guy lost his house and the foreclosure people/ realtor gave it away. It was 5 years ago i'm positive that this happened. It was in the ghetto of hartford i was told.

South St. All original, 100% in tact. Blue, 4speed, Dana 60 etc. I climbed all over it more than once and offered up to $30k. Son told me the father would rather it rot into the ground then sell it. Last registered in 81. Haunts me.