You can type here any text you want

A1 Electric/Electric Life Power Windows

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

karolko

I was wondering if some people can give me some reviews of this power window setup that these guys offer.

I read and saw the video that buickmike posted on his install of the power windows and he sounded happier than a pig in $hit with his, and they do look impressively fast in his video.

Just hoping some other people could chime in if they have also installed these power windows.

Also looking to see if there are any good wiring upgrades that you guys did with these new windows.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

I know it's an old post but just installed on my 87 and they are amazing. Comes ready to bolt in. About twice as fast as a new OE motor and needed almost no adjustment. I made sure I marked the location of the hardware that was taken off and put back on. Wasted three hours and money on overpriced, non matching crap from gbody.... You can replace every part on your beat up regulator and it won't matter if the center and main pivot points are loose. What you will need if yours are damaged is the vertical roller and window sash.

This is the first I have heard of this- it sounds intriguing. Would you mind posting some more information of what you ordered Haydenm23?

Back