abs on a buick

boosted1

i am planning on tearing my buick down to the last bolt and building it back up with todays technology when it comes to all of the underpinnings, suspension, handling brakes etc.... is there a way i can install abs onto the car it will have 4 wheel discs when im done just what is in the whole abs package ? sensors computer that is sepereate just for that? anyone have any knowledge of abs because i have none

thank you
slawek

I don't have ABS, but I did EXACTLY what you are talking about. We took a car completly apart and built it back. 99% of what could be bought new was.
I went with a completley new Bear front system with the fixed spindles etc.... and Wilwood's in the rear. I haven't locked them up yet but it will STOP ON A DIME!!! ABS would be a nice addition but would require some trick computer wiring.
I would suggest you buy your bushing etc.. from Buick vendors. H&R parts makes some great products for our cars. Not only does my car go straight in the 1/4 but it handles like a dream. I am a little weary because of the spool but I took a corner with it as fast as any corvette I have ever had. You know everybody has the local curve:tongue: New body bushings with the addition of the GNX bushings, and body braces if you aren't caging it, if strictly a street car coil over's and it will handle like a dream.