You can type here any text you want

AEM WBO2 Life

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

Not that I don't trust Eric, but I'm curious to know how long AEM WBO2 sensors last? Eric said he changes his ever year. My sensor is 5 years old, it's been in my car for 4 year now.

See some issues with my vehicle and the WBO2 appears to be culprit, but I'm going to turn off the WBO2 correction and see if it resolves the issue.

I've got 3 or 4 years on my LC1 sensor. Maybe longer.... I trust it more than a new one I guess. Old reliable.....

I've got 3 or 4 years on my LC1 sensor. Maybe longer.... I trust it more than a new one I guess. Old reliable.....
I guess I need to supply a particular WBO2 sensor. The one I have I bought from TurboTweak and it is an AEM Inline, but I don't know the sensor PN. I believe it is
AEM 30-2001 Bosch Wideband Sensor.

It's probably from a common car. My afx uses a honda/Acura O2 that can be bought at any parts store, nothing exotic. I think the Lc1 sensor is a VW piece.

It's probably from a common car. My afx uses a honda/Acura O2 that can be bought at any parts store, nothing exotic. I think the Lc1 sensor is a VW piece.
My WBO2 might be at the end of its life. Just seeing how they typically last. I've always used unleaded gas with alky. I probably have 2000 miles on mine, zero passes, but a lot of WOT launches.

My injector DC and IPW, when compared at 19.9lbs of boost, were 5ms longer and about 15 to 20% more DC here of late. However, my AFR is set to 10.8 above 13 PSI but it is staying at 12.8. I wish I would have hung onto my 5.7 chip. I sold it with my 42# injectors for a whooping $100. They had about 3000 miles on them. Hopefully I can get it figured out.

I had the original last 4 years my replacement lasted 2 depends on how much race gas it sees.

My AEM WB O2 lasted only one tank of Racing fuel , I took all the racing gas out and use pure 93 and alky and it been doing fine of 2 yrs so far , on the sensors match the plug on the end and most likely it will work , The lead will kill the sensors

An Innovate will let you recal the sensor so it will still be correct as it decays. The new PLX has a sensor health feature, we will have these soon. The AEM your on your own, no way to calibrate or check. Quite a few guys got scared by the calibrate feature in the Innovate and chose another option figuring they would be better off. In the end they got an system that is wrong more than its right.
Mike

It's a standard bosch, I believe its 17018 , should be about $75 and in stock at most parts stores.

Back