Votes: 214 35.8%
  • 41-50

Votes: 85 14.2%
  • 51-60

Votes: 64 10.7%
  • 61+

Votes: 16 2.7%

• Total voters
I first got my 79 when I was 20. picked it up for 1500 bucks. real clean car. 2 tone grey and black with black interior with the FLUFFY seats, fell asleep on the interstate on long drives alot! Really sad to see it go, really sad. picked up a totally rebuilt turbo for it with wastegate for 225 installed! Instantly fell in love with it. Being dumb I sold it to fix up my camaro, doh! 2 years went by and I couldn't take it anymore. Sold the camaro waited and waited, found exactly what I wanted, cheap junk! Been addicted ever since. Bought my we4 for a 25th birthday present for myself this year. I hope I have as much fun with this one as I did my last.

Just turned 30 a few days ago(22nd). i bought my GN in mid 1996. i think i was 19 then and just out of basic training at FT. Benning, GA. it been a good time since then. expensive though.:frown:

jeremy

the heck with it. lets keep the poll going. I bought mine in 1990 when i was 21 from crossroads buick . and i didnt even know that my boss at the time was the original owner of the car and he was best friends with owner of dealer. i could not pass up the sweet deal i got. I have no regrets with this car. cant wait to get it going

When I was 17 I had a 67 340 Skylark convertable, I t was total when I was 19, Then I got my Turbo T limited when I was 20 and I am now almost 22, I have had 3 Buicks before I was 21(had a SC Buick), jesus I feel old.....

Bought my first GN the Christmas of 1987, blessed with an awesome job, got a huge Christmas bonus and paid cash - $17,352. I drove it seven years, 100,000 miles and sold it for $17,000. I bought another 1987 GN after my family lost everything in Katrina - man did God bless me through that hurrciane! By the way, I am 37.

You'll probably find that most TR owners are in the 30 something age bracket since these cars were the new when we were in high school/ college. I can remember sitting in the breakroom of the grocery store I worked at in high school reading some car magazine that had an article about the last GN to roll off of the assembly line and thinking "On day I Will have one of those!" .....15 years later I did!

Ditto to that! I remember picking up a magazine at the local convienent store with a GNX vs. Vette and thinking how cool I would look driving that to school. All these years later now I am breaking my kids in right. Just for the record I am 36.

I am a little over 60, but because of the way the age groups were/are listed, I had to post in the 51-60 catagory in lieu of the 61-70 catagory. And you youngsters thought that dirt was old, huh?

Thank God for you guys who paved the way for us younger guys with all of the go fast parts!

I spent my junior and senior years in high school(90-91) getting to ride around in my best friend's TTA smoking pretty much everyone he came across. In 1995 I bought a 87 t-top gn w/ 59k. He still has the TTA and I still have the gn. I've had the same license plate since 1996-QTRMYL.

18 here:cool: Started driving it when I was 16. I had bought it from my brother:wink: Very proud of it, I was ridin in the passenger seat since I was 13 also ridin in my other brothers 87GN:biggrin:

The wife and I are both 36. 5 days apart actually.
Loved the GN since I first saw them back in High school and knew right off I couldn't afford it and put them out of my mind.
Wife bought 'Zeus' in 89 (somehow) and I have been hooked on her...I mean Turbo Regals ever since we met in 98.
:biggrin:

When I bought the car new in 87 I was 22, fast forward 20 years, well you can do the math... I sure am glad that I never sold the car.

Got my first one 4 months after turning 18. Still and always will have at least a couple:biggrin:

I BOUGHT MINE WHEN I WAS 21.. BOUGHT RIGHT AFTER I CAME BACK FORM IRAC.. MY BODY KEPT SENDING ME PICTURES AND VIDEO'S OF HIS '87 GN.... SO I GUESS ITS HIS FAULT..LOL.. ITS THE BEST INVESTMENT BY FAR I HAVE MADE......1987 BUICK REGAL "LIMITED":biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HEY I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY ONE.. I FEEL KIND OF DUMB ASKING THIS... I KNOW ITS OFF THE SUBJECT BUT, HOW DO YOU POST A MESSAGE.. OR SHOUL I SAY QUESTION UP ON THE THREAD SO ALL THE MEMBERS CAN READ AND RESPONSE TO IT.. YOU KNOW LIKE IF I HAVE A QUESTION , HOW DO I POSTED UP??? :confused: :confused: :D

HEY I HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANY ONE.. I FEEL KIND OF DUMB ASKING THIS... I KNOW ITS OFF THE SUBJECT BUT, HOW DO YOU POST A MESSAGE.. OR SHOUL I SAY QUESTION UP ON THE THREAD SO ALL THE MEMBERS CAN READ AND RESPONSE TO IT.. YOU KNOW LIKE IF I HAVE A QUESTION , HOW DO I POSTED UP??? :confused: :confused: :D

Just pick any forum here on the board and at the top left side it will say NEW THREAD.

click that and start a new thread. CAPS LOCK IS YELLING OUT LOUD:mad:

But everyone here knows that caps is considered that you are pissed off, just letting ya know..

You dont seem to be mad, so no offense taken :) Just try not to use caps lock!

BW

i am 42 and still have not owned a TB. i looked at my first one to buy in 1992. i have looked at quite a few of them since then and have never purchased one. wish i would have not waited so long looking at what the prices have done. dave

thanks alot Quick6.. and ill remember about the caps thing also....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: