Aggressive Auto

crownvic96

I placed an order with Aggressive on Feb. 3rd for a 2.5" SS ATR exhaust, adjustable billet fuel pressure reg and the low boost adjustable wastegate. First thing after taking my order all i got was "thanks goodbye" without even telling me how much the total came to, when it was gonna ship or anything. I had a good idea what the total was going to be so i wasn't worried. I checked my credit card online and my card was charged on Feb 3rd.

during this time i'm ordering parts from lots of other vendors off the internet.

a week and a half goes by and i have not heard nor seen anything from them(aggressive). meanwhile parts i've ordered days after i placed this order that require ground only shipping are showing up. I call up and then i am informed that the Exhaust is backordered(a call to atr confirms this) but my other 2 parts "should be coming in so they'll ship them out ASAP".

fast foward to last friday, i call and get the same thing. "everything shoud be shipping soon"

well finally yesterday the exhaust shows up.
today the adj. fpr and adj. wastegate show up. neither one with any directions.( i know the fpr should have them its the same one kirbans sells and it has a picture of the directions right next to the fpr)

so to rehash, Aggressive ran a sale on parts they never had in stock, never bothered to tell me this, never tried to contact me, and still charged my credit card for the full amount of the order the day i placed the order!

needless to say having to wait for these parts while everything else i ordered came in promptly and on time has really inconvenienced me as i needed to do the fpr and catback before moving on to other things.

i'll be bringing my buisness to the other folks who sponser this board that actually have decent websites that allow you to order off of them and make it a point to communicate with the customer to inform them of any problems.

theres no excuse for the fpr and wastegate coming in a month after i ordered them. and had i known ATR was backordered which THEY should have known as well since they were having "a sale" on this stuff should have made it a point to tell me this. had i known i could have planned to do other things instead of waiting patiently every day for this stuff to come in.

i know what you are going though. i have been waiting on a internal crank dampner from BHJ. it must have been about 3-4 weeks now. i just got off the phone with them. i should recieve a phone call on when i can expect the dampner, but i was told this the last time i call.

I am not mad at anyone. i am a machinist my self and i know thing can be a b!tch sometime. I have done business with addressive performance, and i must say. they are very cool vendor. i am sure your issue is not aggressive. You have to question the supply and damand. sometime i wait mouths for engine part. we have a all aluminum LT1 engine with T-60 turbo in the works right now. it told use 4 months to complete the project .

so :D up. I am sure everything will work out.

stevex

Aggressive Gauge not shipped

I see I'm not the only one that's waiting for an order. On January 31st I order a rail mounted fuel pressure gauge from Aggressive and I still haven't seen it yet. No mention was made when I ordered it that it was on backorder.

I have an adj fuel pressure regulator that I bought in January from someone else and this project has been stalled do to not wanting to hook it up without the gauge.

I emailed Dawn on Thursday and I guess she's tried of hearing from me every week, because I haven't heard back from her.

Aggressive Performance

I have done a lot of business with Aggressive Performance and they have always been good to me! They do not try to screw over their customers like some other vendors.

ATR's products are sometimes on B/O for a long time. It is not really Aggressive's fault. They are really good people. Dawn always takes care of me when I order parts. They have no control over some parts being on B/O like the Rail Mounted Fuel Pressure gauges or the exhaust systems, they do not manufactuer them.

I think everyone just gets a little impatience when they don't see their stuff right away. I'm sure that Aggressive is doing the best they can!

Good Business

I'm not really that upset with Dawn or Bruce at Aggressive. The amount of money that they've received me for the fuel gauge is nothing like that of an exhaust system.

It just would have been nice of them to notify me that the fuel pressure gauge was backordered instead of waiting two weeks and discovering that it's backordered. I guess an offer of choosing a refund or continuing to wait would have been nice as well. I'm sure that if I wanted to pay more for it, I could have had it by now through another company.

I've had good luck buying parts from Aggressive ,until I ordered
a PTE FMI , It took a month to get that I wasn't told, but the thing
that pissed me off is my credit card was also charged well before
the part was shipped!!!!! Is this the way honest business is
done???? Why would you charge the customer when you don't
even have the merchandise??????? I should have bought directly
from PTE!! Note:return phone calls!!!

neutral response

I received a refund on the rail mounted fuel pressure gauge that I ordered back at the end of January. I was told that it would be mid-April before they'd have them in.

I'd do business with them again, but with a disclaimer that they have the parts available and ready to ship when I placed the order.

I re-ordered the rail mounted fuel pressure gauge from full throtle and it has already been shipped and should get it shortly.

still waiting for my pt61 i ordered back in february.
i've called several times and it is always"they didn't have all the parts""should be next week"

i already was charged for the thing and i have yet to recieve it.

i will wait till the middle of next week, then i get mad.

hope it shows up tis week.

PT-61

I had ordered mine back in Feb, It just arrived today. Dawn had told me from the get go, that precision was back ordered on the compressor housings for the PT-61. Glad I got that finalized, now only if ATR would send me my DP that I also ordered back in Feb.

finaly recieved mine today.
man what a wait. i was never told that there would be a long wait to get it.
i called several times to see when it would be shipped and never got a good answer. always try back in a couple days.
should have said it will be 3-4 weeks. then i would have known.
i ordered from johns and was told stright up it would be at least 2 weeks to get the parts. that is ok as long as i don't get strung out.

anyways it is a nice turbo and can't wait to put it on.:D

i ordered a copy of direct scan from them, after calling and making sure it was in stock over a month ago, and made sure they'd be able to ship it to me so i would get it the next week over spring break at my parent's house while i had time to work on the car and get it running right.

all of spring break went by without getting anything, and my car is still driving funny with no idea where to start.

now it's been another 2 weeks. i've tried calling a couple times and just get an automated message. i sent an email 2 weeks ago and they said it should have been shipped from their supplier already and they would check into why i havent received it and get back to me...

that didnt happen, i've sent another email or two over the last 2 weeks and still havent heard anything.

did they all die or something? cause my car sure is working on it and it's my only licensed/insured car.....

Not to flame anyone, but I don't understand why you would order an ATR part or a PTE part from another vender. Why not just go straight to the source? I have ordered parts direct from ATR and PTE and never waited more than a few days.:confused:

Originally posted by KevinB
Not to flame anyone, but I don't understand why you would order an ATR part or a PTE part from another vender. Why not just go straight to the source? I have ordered parts direct from ATR and PTE and never waited more than a few days.:confused:

well they had a really good "sale" at the time. way way cheaper than ATR. of course i don't see how you can have a "sale" on any parts you don't even have in stock :rolleyes: . imho it wasn't worth the money i saved going through them and waiting a month and having all my other stuff put on hold waiting for their stuff. it would have been more cost effective to go directly to ATR and pay a lot more money.