Air bags

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
What are the pros and cons of dual airbags? Why psi should I start at I just ordered a set any tips will help thanks

I have 2 air bags and inflate them only at the track - 5# in the drivers side and 20# in the passanger side. When not at the track I have 0# in them.

I have dual airbags and leave them at 10psi all the time. Car rides good with them inside the cargo coils. I believe there is a minimum pressure they have to stay at, but I'm not certain of that.

Hope this helps.

can we see a pic of a setup of this I have been thinking of this myself

can we see a pic of a setup of this I have been thinking of this myself

Nothing really to see...:confused: Airbags in the springs, I ran my airlines down each frame rail to the rear bumper. Took a bolt out of the bumper on the bottom and put in the valves. Easy to reach and out of the way there. I may have a pic somewhere....

Nothing really to see...:confused: Airbags in the springs, I ran my airlines down each frame rail to the rear bumper. Took a bolt out of the bumper on the bottom and put in the valves. Easy to reach and out of the way there. I may have a pic somewhere....

Man I have built lowriders all my life not sure how to make this work that is why I asked, but its cool.

Man I have built lowriders all my life not sure how to make this work that is why I asked, but its cool.

Its not an actual air ride system. Its more like helper airbags you'd use on a RV or such. They seem to work well, just don't let the air lines get near the tailpipes... Here's a pic you can sort of see the setup. Hope this helps.

DSC01325.jpg

Do u notice a traction difference ?

Some but it may not be as much as people may think. A working suspension with a good swaybar and control arms, along with good tires may help more.

The car does seem to ride better down the road with them. Can also carry more weight in the trunk and such.

I havent had any problems with mine, other than a air line melting on the tailpipe. Not a major problem to fix.