Alignment place in DFW?

Sy1680

Now that TTA1138 is back on the road, does anyone recommend a place to get an alignment in the DFW area? I would prefer not to just pull up to some random auto shop.

The only place I go to is Vernon's Alignment on White Settlement Rd, not exactly close to you Aaron, but he's definitely an honest guy, and my Dad grew up with Vernon although his son runs the place now. Seemed like everytime I went somewhere for an alignment, weather it was Goodyear, Firestone, or Sears, they'd try to tell me all this stuff was worn out and it couldn't be aligned properly, would go to Vernon's and he's fix me up with no extra parts and when asked if anything was worn and needed replacing he'd say everything looked fine. On my GN he had to remove my DP, but didn't charge me anything extra, just said be sure to remember him next time I needed something. Very honest and privately owned, I hate going to national chain shops.

Brian at Star Tire on Harry Hines. We use him for everything. If you go there I can meet you so he can put a face with the job.

Plano Texas alignment

Hello, my name is Jamie McKevlin, I am the service manager at The Auto Shop in Plano. I have an alignment machine here and an ASE certified master technician to do it. I am a Buick GS guy myself, and would be more than happy to help you out. The normal price is $79.95, but I may be able to cut you a deal.
Jamie 972-867-9007, jamie@theautoshop.com.