You can type here any text you want

Alky saved my motor for the second time.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wh1-Denver

Was at the Desoto event this weekend and made it to the final race and I was about half way down the strip when the car fell on its face and my audible knock detector went off so I had to lift. Went back to the pits and looked under the hood to see what the hell happened and saw that the fuel pressure regulator hose had popped off. I was at 30 psi of boost when this happened. If I was on race fuel and not spraying I would have lost something in the motor. Once again alky was my savior.:D
Julio is da man.

What did the car end up running on the DR's?

BTW, congrats on the finals.

My sig now shows the best run in my street trim. IE Nittos, 93 octane pump gas, and spraying alky. Not to mention I have very little seat time at the track.
I love your alky kit so much I am going to buy a third one next week for the wifes GN we are picking up this weekend. She is now hooked on Buicks!!!!!!!!
I love the fact I can tune once for the strip and for the street. NO MORE RACE FUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just say no to high $$$$$$$ race fuel!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Back