You can type here any text you want

All black GT500 Shelby Cobra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice Kill Tim! :D Look out for forcedfedv6 on your way to the car show tonight. :D I would go grab some good gas and turn up the boost 24psi.

Thanks for the heads up. I figured it'd be either you, forcedfedv6 or maybe Ralph in his black TB.

I was driving through there yesterday thinking I was gonna get jumped. I was looking in all my mirrors and anything black was making me jump.

Then some jerk in his Smart car got on my nerves acting....so I killed him off with a stab of the throttle. That's what he gets for acting all....smart....:cool:
pfffft

Dude you need to come down, now ur going even after the poor old 2 cylinder smart cars WOW!!!,, whats next, sheeps and roosters, going after your own kind is when you know you hit bottom. LOL

Dude you need to come down, now ur going even after the poor old 2 cylinder smart cars WOW!!!,, whats next, sheeps and roosters, going after your own kind is when you know you hit bottom. LOL

MMM I might have to race him first, he wont be expecting a White T. I only have a stock turbo, IC, etc but hell chicken wont turn the boost up so with that and lil E-85 in my tank he might get a surprise :biggrin: But damn that is just too far to drive, hell yall just settle it on ya own :cool:

I dont go out looking for races either.... Maybe I need to take the Mickeys off the back of the car, and take the pillar gauges out. Those two things seems to scare people away.

It's only an '86, whats so scarey?!?!?!:wink:

:eek:

Hey....smart cars have 3 cylinders.
That's why I don't trust them.....anything with 3 cylinders just aint spiritual.
SATAN!!!!

So uh...didn't see you on my favorite stretch of road today either.....don't tell me your car is broke again....?:frown:

So uh...didn't see you on my favorite stretch of road today either.....don't tell me your car is broke again....?:frown:

uh, I was hoping you show up at the show and we could go to you favorite stretch road for a little blast, but my guess you chickened out, Now i know why the name fits.. CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, if Papa Lou if filling your head with dreams of glory that you have a chance at beating me he is only doing it so that you get whooped and go back to him for more mods, ask him how many guys with GN's showed up at his door crying asking him to make thier cars as fast as mine if not faster after getting a beat down, (I hope he doesnt lie to you),...I showed up ready for you with my whole 18psi to boot. ;)

uh, I was hoping you show up at the show and we could go to you favorite stretch road for a little blast, but my guess you chickened out, Now i know why the name fits.. CHICKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, if Papa Lou if filling your head with dreams of glory that you have a chance at beating me he is only doing it so that you get whooped and go back to him for more mods, ask him how many guys with GN's showed up at his door crying asking him to make thier cars as fast as mine if not faster after getting a beat down, (I hope he doesnt lie to you),...I showed up ready for you with my whole 18psi to boot. ;)

Ha!:biggrin:
I don't have any dreams of glory on this encounter...trust me. I know how it will end. I just want to brag about how the first time I got killed....it was by another Turbo Buick. :biggrin: I'm looking forward to it.:biggrin:
Pappa Lou is totally uninvolved in my shinannigans. He's probably secretly rooting for you.:biggrin:

My kid had Football practice yesterday, so that was my excuse for not stopping at the show this time. I did drive by the show on El Toro at about 5:20 tho'.

I am often picked upon cause my car is stock i havent cranked the evil bolt on the wastegate yet but i still manage to hold my own its kinda funny how many cars out here are all noise and no go both from the driver and the car lol...Its all good tho ill just use it to my advantage once i start modding it ;)

What?!?! :confused:

I cant keep this thing in a straight line to save my life when the 61 comes up on boost without the Mickeys...

And around here there isnt anything all that great, either. Not like meanchicken has out there in Cali!!

WOW Chicken you've been very quiet lately. You must take a different route to work now LOL :tongue:

Nope...still going the seam route...wondering when forcedfed is going to show up and beat up on my GN with his:D

I've been trying to behave...I've been depressed over Mike getting beat by a Honda.....but fell off the wagon Friday night on the way home from Fast&Furious 4. Went to see it in Dana Point with a few of the local Turbo Buick guys. We took our GN's.
After the flick I had to beat down a G37 with an exhaust kit as I drove through the Ladera Ranch area on the way home. He was going to turn left while I went straight, but then he noticed my plate (SPULN GN) or something.
He pulled back out of the turn lane and jumped over to the lane on my right to get along side me at the red light.

My window was down, so he asked, "Is that thing fast?"
I said, "It goes pretty good."
He asked, "It has a turbo?"
I said, "Yup."
Then he stopped asking questions and looked ahead. Just before the light turned green he brought up the RPM against the brakes...I just idled...I didn't need a hard launch to beat this G37, and brake boosting on street tires would just create a smoke show.
Light went green and I let him have the jump, so he'd get his hopes up, then I nailed it and busted the tires loose across the intersection. I was passing him as I got traction and then just left him.:biggrin:
I slowed back down to about 35 and he came along side. He and his passenger were cracking up. He gunned his engine at me a couple times so I nailed it again....broke loose a bit and left him again. He'd had enough after that.

Yesterday I smacked down another kid in his fart canned WRX... yawn...

You street race in Cali? Damn. What would you do if you ever got caught and arrested? I would hate to have my GN towed away and auctioned off.

You street race in Cali? Damn. What would you do if you ever got caught and arrested? I would hate to have my GN towed away and auctioned off.
+1, im from GA, but ive been to Cali many time's, and they are stupid law for big trucks, so i know cars are just as bad.
55mph all the way across the desert WHY! There's nothing out there, they just do it to get speeders.

I've been depressed over Mike getting beat by a Honda....

Um....It was an April Fools joke....um um.. get it?...um:D :D :D

I pulled a right onto 192 this morning and guy at light on 192 other way in new poopstang was watching me so I watched back as I depreesed dat wittle pedel and made me car do a dance all the while wathcing him watch me with my smirk

I hear you...and I'm honestly trying to be better behaved...
Answer: I'd pitch a royal fit and hold my breath until I pass out...or until they tayz me into submission.:mad:

Trust me...I am very careful about the spots I elect to get into it, and I normally end it pretty quick so speeds are not obscene...and I do not do the ricer racing through traffic thing...If I die...I don't want to take someone with me.
I'm even more careful when I'm in the Camaro, cuz when I turn up the volume on that ZZ502...there's no hiding it...everyone within a country mile will hear it.

In the area I live in, the cops are very predictable. They always set up their traps in the exact same spots hoping for a new guy to roll through a little hot.
I did get a speeding ticket last year....because I forgot to drop my speed by 5mph while rolling through one of these popular speed traps. DOH!!!:mad:

The last time I got a ticket for street racing was when I was 18....I'm 45 now...and I have not changed my driving habits. All that's changed is I have much faster cars now and I'm a much better driver and I'm more stealthy about when and where I'd attempt to register another kill.

Also in the area I live in, they have not crushed any cars. They will impound them for up to 30 days and drop you in the clink for 24 hours to 90 days....but....

All the car crushing events I've seen in the news were in LA and Riverside Counties, and they were always kids who were busted at organized street racing events as repeat offenders.

Just don't get caught man. I think we all know what would happen to a GN when it arrived at a tow yard. :(

Back