You can type here any text you want

All black GT500 Shelby Cobra

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man I wish I could get that kind of action...:frown: All the Cobra/GT500 guys around here just wont bite! Even had a guy in a '90s era ZR1 completely ignore me... Around here its all Evo/STi/SRT4s, with the occassional SRT8 Charger or 300C.

I think the last decent car I ran into was the stroker Mach 1 I posted about a while back...

I always seem to see all the hot cars out when Im in the DD Silverado! Never fails!:mad: :frown:

Congrats on the kill by the way. Mustve been fun!
i know what you mean about the SRT4 guys... killed one of those on rt4 about a week ago after coming home from the movies. put about 5 lengths on him from a stop til the top of 2nd gear

btw... are you ScottWH1 on DSR? if you wanna race, im game. just as long as i get a roll run as well as a stop (nothing high rpm, just a 1st gear 30mph run). lemme know... im in the middle of a clutch swap as we speak, so in a week or two maybe. theres always the dsr track day on May 9th if you wanna make it official

PM me on DSR if you wanna set something up as im not on this site very often

Nope...still going the seam route...wondering when forcedfed is going to show up and beat up on my GN with his:D

I've been trying to behave...I've been depressed over Mike getting beat by a Honda.....but fell off the wagon Friday night on the way home from Fast&Furious 4. Went to see it in Dana Point with a few of the local Turbo Buick guys. We took our GN's.
After the flick I had to beat down a G37 with an exhaust kit as I drove through the Ladera Ranch area on the way home. He was going to turn left while I went straight, but then he noticed my plate (SPULN GN) or something.
He pulled back out of the turn lane and jumped over to the lane on my right to get along side me at the red light.

My window was down, so he asked, "Is that thing fast?"
I said, "It goes pretty good."
He asked, "It has a turbo?"
I said, "Yup."
Then he stopped asking questions and looked ahead. Just before the light turned green he brought up the RPM against the brakes...I just idled...I didn't need a hard launch to beat this G37, and brake boosting on street tires would just create a smoke show.
Light went green and I let him have the jump, so he'd get his hopes up, then I nailed it and busted the tires loose across the intersection. I was passing him as I got traction and then just left him.:biggrin:
I slowed back down to about 35 and he came along side. He and his passenger were cracking up. He gunned his engine at me a couple times so I nailed it again....broke loose a bit and left him again. He'd had enough after that.

Yesterday I smacked down another kid in his fart canned WRX... yawn...

Ur kills are too funny. Keep em comming. Oh, and btw, it's only illegal when u get caught.

Back