You can type here any text you want

alum gn1*roller rock*welds*posi*gta*MORE*MORE*

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttaowner

WELL i found another car that i cannot live without so stuff has to go to pay for it.
I MAY HAVE A INTERESTED PARTIES IN THE HEADS AND ROCKERS BUT NOTHING IS DEFINITE YET!

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ANY OF THIS STUFF I NEED TO GET PAID ASAP THAT WAY I DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS CAR I WANT TO BUY
i bought a set of aluminum gn1 heads from boostingirl back in march and she got them from jack cotton back in january. the story i was told is the just came back from champion for a freshening??? don't know if its true but the are clean and not oily? $1200

t+d roller rockers 1.6 ratio used for about 50 miles is what i told by the member on here who i bought them from back in july. $400

new rjc deep sump 20 bolt oil pan $225

brand new rjc 20 bolt girdle complete with everything that comes from rjc $400

valve covers $150

IMG_35081.jpg

IMG_56171.jpg

IMG_30951.jpg

IMG_65251.jpg

IMG_93551.jpg

IMG_65842.jpg

IMG_96721.jpg

IMG_75821.jpg

IMG_76621.jpg

IMG_90191.jpg

IMG_13911.jpg

welds pretty much new $550
P1010491.jpg

concert sound lower door panels for a gn $150 i also have non concert sound$125 also have grey concert sound $125
5709003-1.jpg

used aftermarket eaton posis 28 spline and 30 spline $300 each

15x8.5 t type wheels $300 pair of 2
posis016.jpg

posis015.jpg

also have a very nice set of upper gn door panels. no rips or tears or water damage but have been hanging around a while so they need cleaning $225

Those rockers are for the gn-1's? If so put me first. I'm going to make a call real quick.

Those rockers are for the gn-1's? If so put me first. I'm going to make a call real quick.

i bought them to fit these heads. the guy i bought them from on here assured me he had them on aluminum gn1 heads.

i need to get paid asap to buy the car so be prepared to pay fast .i don't want to miss out.its a we4 with a astroof

Looking close at the pics, the adjuster cups do look offset. That appears be correct for the gn-1s. I just wanted to ask. ;)

I'm waiting to here back right now. The guy I'm looking out for is at work. He is a member here. Screen name fatride. Give me just a little time. No later than tomorrow morning. If he needs them we can send paypal right away.

Will that work?

How much for the front Welds? And what's the width and backspace? Thanks, Scott

Pronto commited to the girdle. Shipping on the oil pan $15 call me cell on a cell phone and i can text u on how to pay

Looking close at the pics, the adjuster cups do look offset. That appears be correct for the gn-1s. I just wanted to ask. ;)

I'm waiting to here back right now. The guy I'm looking out for is at work. He is a member here. Screen name fatride. Give me just a little time. No later than tomorrow morning. If he needs them we can send paypal right away.

Will that work?

He and i have been in contact.i responded to his wanted ad.he also pmd me back.

Wheels for the front are15x4 or 3 1/2 rears are15 x8 with 4 1/2 backspace. Will split the wheels for $350 rears.$225 fronts

Let me know if you get a chance to measure backspace on the fronts. I'm already running 15 x 4's but I need another inch backspace.

prices are what they are!!!! People trying to turn good deals into great deals are going to get no deals !!!!

i priced all the parts fairly i am looking to get out of them what i have into them just looking to break even on the performance parts and some wheels !!!

He and i have been in contact.i responded to his wanted ad.he also pmd me back.

I'll Take the rockers....... Let me know about payment. I'll be at work today, I can have someone send you payment if needed fast...
Thanks

Back