alum gn1*roller rock*welds*posi*gta*MORE*MORE*

ttaowner

WELL i found another car that i cannot live without so stuff has to go to pay for it.
I MAY HAVE A INTERESTED PARTIES IN THE HEADS AND ROCKERS BUT NOTHING IS DEFINITE YET!

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN ANY OF THIS STUFF I NEED TO GET PAID ASAP THAT WAY I DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS CAR I WANT TO BUY
i bought a set of aluminum gn1 heads from boostingirl back in march and she got them from jack cotton back in january. the story i was told is the just came back from champion for a freshening??? don't know if its true but the are clean and not oily? $1200

t+d roller rockers 1.6 ratio used for about 50 miles is what i told by the member on here who i bought them from back in july. $400

new rjc deep sump 20 bolt oil pan $225

brand new rjc 20 bolt girdle complete with everything that comes from rjc $400

valve covers $150

IMG_35081.jpg

IMG_56171.jpg

IMG_30951.jpg

IMG_65251.jpg

IMG_93551.jpg

IMG_65842.jpg

IMG_96721.jpg

IMG_75821.jpg

IMG_76621.jpg

IMG_90191.jpg

IMG_13911.jpg

welds pretty much new $550
P1010491.jpg

concert sound lower door panels for a gn $150 i also have non concert sound$125 also have grey concert sound $125
5709003-1.jpg

used aftermarket eaton posis 28 spline and 30 spline $300 each

15x8.5 t type wheels $300 pair of 2
posis016.jpg

posis015.jpg

also have a very nice set of upper gn door panels. no rips or tears or water damage but have been hanging around a while so they need cleaning $225

Those rockers are for the gn-1's? If so put me first. I'm going to make a call real quick.

Those rockers are for the gn-1's? If so put me first. I'm going to make a call real quick.

i bought them to fit these heads. the guy i bought them from on here assured me he had them on aluminum gn1 heads.

i need to get paid asap to buy the car so be prepared to pay fast .i don't want to miss out.its a we4 with a astroof

Looking close at the pics, the adjuster cups do look offset. That appears be correct for the gn-1s. I just wanted to ask. ;)

I'm waiting to here back right now. The guy I'm looking out for is at work. He is a member here. Screen name fatride. Give me just a little time. No later than tomorrow morning. If he needs them we can send paypal right away.

Will that work?

Pronto commited to the girdle. Shipping on the oil pan $15 call me cell on a cell phone and i can text u on how to pay

Looking close at the pics, the adjuster cups do look offset. That appears be correct for the gn-1s. I just wanted to ask. ;)

I'm waiting to here back right now. The guy I'm looking out for is at work. He is a member here. Screen name fatride. Give me just a little time. No later than tomorrow morning. If he needs them we can send paypal right away.

Will that work?

He and i have been in contact.i responded to his wanted ad.he also pmd me back.

Wheels for the front are15x4 or 3 1/2 rears are15 x8 with 4 1/2 backspace. Will split the wheels for $350 rears.$225 fronts

Let me know if you get a chance to measure backspace on the fronts. I'm already running 15 x 4's but I need another inch backspace.

prices are what they are!!!! People trying to turn good deals into great deals are going to get no deals !!!!

i priced all the parts fairly i am looking to get out of them what i have into them just looking to break even on the performance parts and some wheels !!!

He and i have been in contact.i responded to his wanted ad.he also pmd me back.

I'll Take the rockers....... Let me know about payment. I'll be at work today, I can have someone send you payment if needed fast...
Thanks