Am I wrong to ask for a Vin # on a car for sale here ?

Is that Ivan Puski?
Yep Ivan Putski .. Pretty sure this is a guy Ivan's car being discussed, I was talking with him a couple years ago myself, sounds like a great car... Could be wrong but if so at least we got to see see an action shot of Polish Power l:D

Is that Ivan Puski?
Yep Ivan Putski .. Pretty sure this is a guy Ivan's car being discussed, I was talking with him a couple years ago myself, sounds like a great car... Could be wrong but if so at least we got to see see an action shot of Polish Power l:D

I will say this, I have been talking with Keith and he is a straight shooter , car guy. I would be nervous if someone wont give you a vin , perhaps he has something to hide?:eek:

Are you quoting the " You know she is worth it " from the Van Atkins jewelry commercial ? If so I'm friends with Chuck Cooper here in New Albany Ms that owns the store . LOL

Nope .. not quoting you just trying to figure out some type of fundraiser to get the wife her dream T/B, and to keep the better half HAPPY ! .. But there is one thing I did learn from this thread, where to buy my Jewelry at a discount .. Have a super weekend an Labor Day.

I've run into a lot of difficult sellers over the years. Not worth the headache! If it's a great deal make the trip to view the car. Sneak the VIN and run the carfax from your phone. I've only bought one car that was actually 100% the condition that was described to me. People always conveniently omit anything that they think they will get away with. A lot of older people are Leary of the internet and think it's easy to get screwed.
KID

There's an ass for every seat.

Perhaps yours isn't the one for his. There is a reason Karma is keeping this transaction from occurring....... Don't take it personally.

Jus' sayin'.