ambient temps and O2

buzzman

guys, took my car out for the first time, temps in the 40's, noticed some real low o2 readings at wot....like in the 720 range....usually 770 or so....no kr due to a good infusion of race gas.....boost hits 20 then settles at 16....could the cold ambient temp. affect 02's to that degree, or should i start looking for a problem? thanks

Could have to add fuel for cold weather... I know I do.

I would find out your boost creep issue too, should'nt see over what you have it set at...

thanks for the quick response......i have a non adjustable wastegate but had eric burn as much boost into the chip as possible (i know that is limited)....it usually hits 18 for a second in second gear and then settles at 16.....i had never seen 20 before and attributed it to the ambient temp.....i know that i am very close to being out of injector (still stock) because of improvement in air intake, ie. 8 in. KN, dutt neck cooler, and good exhaust. I do have a newer reds pump with hot wire. I stopped and added as much gas to erics chip as possible to no avail. Can't add any fuel pressure at this time due to having a 237 reg. Could be time to go to a bigger injector. I also thought my pump could be on its wa out but it is an XP with only couple of thousand miles on it. What do you think?