An awesome GN T-Shirt available...Check it out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BignastyGS

86 Century GS 1 OF 1029
Pete Chacon on the V8 Buick board makes these awesome GN T-Shirts and sells them. They are really nice looking and a good deal. You can contact him at his website at index. He is a graphic designer and made some real nice GS shirts as well.Pete has a very good reputation with the Buick boards and members,so let's help him out Here is a look at the GN shirt he offers...

the shirts are $22.00 a piece shipped, $20.00 a piece if your looking for more than one shirt.
shipping to lower 48... i will ship elsewhere though but shipping costs go to the buyer.

sizes available are medium through xxx-large.

they will be printed on black 100% cotton t-shirts and pocket tees

the pocket tee will not have a front print! if you dont like the front on the regular tee, it can be ordered without.

front print - three colors back print - four colors

the design will be sized for large shirts, meaning it might look large on a medium and small on a xxxl. im guessing it will be around 12"x14"

i am taking orders for shirts until sunday july 12th. since i dont want to end up with a closet full of shirts, they will be made to order. the shirts will be scheduled to print july 17th.

Here is a look at the GN shirt he offers...Contact him for any questions

vaderMedium.jpg

Whoops! I should have refreshed the board before hitting "submit" on the thread I created. I tried to delete mine, but for some reason that option isn't available.

So my apologies for the double-thread. :eek:

I do believe that you need to be a participating vendor. That being said, join up and post your t-shirts for sale. My "Midnight Run" has faded into oblivion, and needs to be replaced.

I do believe that you need to be a participating vendor. That being said, join up and post your t-shirts for sale. My "Midnight Run" has faded into oblivion, and needs to be replaced.

yeah thats what i figured. how do you become a vender though? ive emailed the site and havnt gotten any response.

i thought an email explaining it after my thread was deleted would have been helpful :biggrin:

I'll take one. How do I pay? Those look awesome! Can I make a slight wording change or are these already made?

How do you ship? UPS, US Mail? I have a screwy address and UPS and US Mail are different addresses. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.