An fuel lines

87hottness

Does any one sell a kit to convert my stock fuel lubes to an lines I'm looking for the sender and lines supply and return and all the fittings thanks

image.jpg
Does any one sell a kit to convert my stock fuel lubes to an lines I'm looking for the sender and lines supply and return and all the fittings thanks

Cruz Performance has at least 2 kits
1 for complete stock
1 for e85 upgrade

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

We have just completed a complete fuel supply kit for a GN that is available in various stages for stock, modified street/strip or all-out race applications.

The basis for this kit is a billet sender which is our design and custom parts, not a modified stock unit.

The billet top piece will accept any hose or line configuration from stock hose to AN fittings/lines which are changeable.

The high quality wiring components are not stock type components, but USA made items which are OEM or better quality and for wiring positive bulkhead wiring connectors are used, NOT cheap stock-type slip connectors. Wires are all USA stranded copper and sized proper for the amperage needed on a continuous basis including a proper ground wire which must return to be connected to the battery for proper operation.

The high-quality sender/float assembly will give accurate fuel level readings for both analog and digital dashes.

The fuel line kit option will work with the stock fuel rail as we supply adapters for the lines, or we can supply a modified stock fuel rail on an exchange basis to simplify installation. The black lines used are e-85 compatible.

More info is found here:

http://arizonagn.com/?page_id=755

DOUBLE PUMP A.jpg
DOUBLE PUMP B.jpg

i did my own lines w a racetronix double pumper set up w an fittings. fuel pump was a little tricky getting in but not bad. if you have access to a lift its much easier. could be done on the floor but makes it more tedious. i also added quick disconnect fitting to make dropping tank easier. i didn't do it right off pump i did it by my filter between rear and tank mounted to trunk floor