You can type here any text you want

and so the retoration is starting

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

piece

dropped off my car today at Pat's Auto Care today.going in for a strip and paint will post up some pics of progress.seen Miguel's work on other cars can't wait till it's done.jim

dropped off my car today at Pat's Auto Care today.going in for a strip and paint will post up some pics of progress.seen Miguel's work on other cars can't wait till it's done.jim

Jim,

Your car is beautiful !! your going to be blown away when you see how he will make your car look. Miguels been doing body work for 35 years He KNOWS his turbo regals and how they are supposed too look. He painted my car 9 years ago it still blows people away, if it sounds like im pumping him up I AM he is that bad azz!!!!!! also want to add that I am proud to call him my friend.

P.S here is a pic of the paint on my car after 9 years of racing !!

Attachments

• the shop pics 068.jpg
    the shop pics 068.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 373
That pic pretty much says it all up about Miguel. Tony u crack me up. 99% of the board members would love to have their car look that good and would think ur car's paint was perfect. It was! Im sure it's gonna look more amazing when done.

Miguel is a very honest and knowledgeable man. One of the few great painters around. A true testament to "you get what u pay for".

Thanx Guys, for the kind words..:)yes, jimmy brought his car today. his car is Beautiful! but my son and myself were taking it to a new level. jim your car is in good hand, just like( ALL STATE)!!:biggrin::biggrin: PS TONY YOUR MY TRUE FRIEND TO..;)

Jim,

Your car is beautiful !! your going to be blown away when you see how he will make your car look. Miguels been doing body work for 35 years He KNOWS his turbo regals and how they are supposed too look. He painted my car 9 years ago it still blows people away, if it sounds like im pumping him up I AM he is that bad azz!!!!!! also want to add that I am proud to call him my friend.

P.S here is a pic of the paint on my car after 9 years of racing !!

MAN THAT A NICE CAR!!!! WHO PAINTED THAT CAR..HHMMMMM:biggrin:

jim,

your car is beautiful !! Your going to be blown away when you see how he will make your car look. Miguels been doing body work for 35 years he knows his turbo regals and how they are supposed too look. He painted my car 9 years ago it still blows people away, if it sounds like im pumping him up i am he is that bad azz!!!!!! Also want to add that i am proud to call him my friend.

P.s here is a pic of the paint on my car after 9 years of racing !!

w

Same guy that is giving me my raffle winnings ;)

most guys would just buff rite over the door handle and srew up the seal,
see that how a man who knows gets it done. ps that head needs a buffing buddy:biggrin::biggrin:

i will try getting up there been a little busy with some family issues.but yeah post up some pics.thanks jim

Back