...and then there was GNX #548

IF.......the only reason you have , or bought this car, is because you feel it will
piss people off......... you need to grow up!.
this board does NOT need childish people like you here,
BUICK= fast with class.
somehow, you do not fit that category.

look up harold/ knife boy. see what happens!
LOL! Wow. If anything, the OP has been pretty cool about this thread that turned into a s**tfest. You and a couple of others, on the other hand, need to look up "class" in the dictionary again. To bring you up to speed, your posts clearly indicate you lack it.

OP, very cool car with a history that actually makes it more unique than the 547 "sanctioned and built by GM/ASC" cars. I'd love to see some updated pics of the build.

Will be posting some soon have not made it out to the body shop to get some shots I was wanting to have it done for bpg event but I'm trying to finish up my other project also

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Will be posting some soon have not made it out to the body shop to get some shots I was wanting to have it done for bpg event but I'm trying to finish up my other project also

BPG event at natl trail raceway? Btw awesome build and find!!

Let it go, lol . Tomato tomattoo.
It's his let him call it the battleship galactica if he wants. He is not trying to sell it and make money on false pretenses. I am sure your a wealth of knowledge can you put that knowledge to good you in a positive way and help our small community. Just my .02 . Have a great day everyone.

It's easy to ruin someones thread from behind a keyboard.

I'm guessing these are the same people that would keep their mouth shut if this was at a car show and in person.

Cowards!

D

It's easy to ruin someones thread from behind a keyboard.

I'm guessing these are the same people that would keep their mouth shut if this was at a car show and in person.

Cowards!

D
Well put

A GNX that you can actually drive like they were meant to be driven, and not worry you're hurting it's value by $10k because you did a burnout. Seems perfect to me. I'd install a modern turbo, crank the boost and make use of that killer suspension. Cars are supposed to be fun, and not a circle jerk of who's car is real or has the correct tire caps for that build date.

The best part of collecting stuff is always making sure everyone within earshot in person and online knows you have what other people don't have. Oh wait...no it's not.

Great build. Neat car. I've been enjoying reading about it. I think the car is as unique as the dash plate. It's not trying to be 1-547. Seems pretty simple to me, but hey, i'm a total newbie here.

Now lets see her progress (y)