another '87 GN stolen!!!

Robert

Looks like I'm going to join the ranks of those who have had their GN stolen. Approx 6;30 PM mst on Feb 26th my GN was stolen from in front of the Courtyard Marriott hotel in Chandler AZ. I had just gotten back to the hotel after working the NHRA drag races & ran into my room for a quick shower & clothing change. When I went back out to the parking lot to get some chow, my Baby was gone !!! I bought this car new & have worked with it for the past 18 yrs, so I am not in the best of mind frame now. Police report made, but I really don't expect much of it. Hope that posting here will get some extra eyes out there. I can always hope.

That sucks, i hope you get your car back in good shape. I also hope they catch the thieves that took your car.
You cannot drive these cars as daily drivers without the fear of them getting stolen. I only drive mine when i know it is in sight of where i am at.

The thieves that stole my first 86 GN did get caught and went to jail. hang in there and hope for the best.

another '87 GN stolen

I had the factory theft deterrent as well as a fuel pump cut off switch.Unfortnately, I didn't have the "club " on. My bad, was parked about 50' from the hotel front door & was just going to get a quick shower & clothing change. Guess you can't trust anything these days no matter how quick you think you are going to be!

I hate to ask but was the FP cutoff switch set as I'd have to think they towed it if that was the case. I put in a hidden momentary switch as part of my antitheft setup so I can't ever forget to set it which was a fear w/ my manual switches since setting them got to be habbit after a while and I'd find myself at work trying to remember if I set it or not.

Seems like someone needs to develope a dash mounted motion sensitive and tracking camera that will call your cell if movement is detected and show you live feed and allow you to speak to whoever is near the car....as in step back or I'm gonna put a few rounds into your a**....just thinking out loud, very sorry to hear of your loss, hope they find it.

lojack is about ready with the motion sensitive device that calls you , e-mails you. and calls the police if you do not respond.

getting mine put in next week.