Another BIG decision

Grumpy

Thread killer
ok TTA Stage2 or Mazda Stage2 :confused: I don't know if I want to do both .. like the wife say's "how many cars can ya drive" ?? :rolleyes: Mazda is suppose to go to the chassis shop wed so I have to decide what the hell I am doin . Went to "Import" day yesterday .. could have some fun but it might get old quick :redface: .. the TTA is a new car so it should (will) bring in some good $$$$ ..even as a true "roller" ..it has the original wheels :p oh I am keepin the stage motor even if I sell both cars so don't ask how much for the motor :cool:
hmmmm TTA pics are to large but this is the one I just sold in case some don't know what a TTA looks like :biggrin:

Attachments

• MayZ1.JPG
    MayZ1.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 106
Hmmm although the ultimate sleeper factor comes up with the rx-7 im gonna have to still vote TTA!!!

I vote for make the TTA stage II. That would be an awesome ride. You already have headers for it so....Keep the RX-7 as your 11 second daily beater.

Jason

I was very close to doin a turbo motor in a 66 GT 350 clone .. then I said to myself why :eek: car drives like a 60's car .. the Mazda is fun but goin to drop a few bucks for upgrades .. just having second thoughts :cool:

Well got back from the chassis guy and an "estimate" for what I wanted to do to the Mazda :eek: got carried away a little .. bottom line the car is going to be sold .. "Grumpy" way :p Roller...Dragger (no wheels and tires) or a Driver and if all else fails a parts car .. anyone interested mail me ttastage2@yahoo.com :redface:

I've seen several RX7s with LC2's from the 80s and one with the body style before the current one, I guess a late 90's body, and both were very cramped in the engine compartment...wouldn't want to work on that, so its good that you stuck with the TTA.