You can type here any text you want

Another fast GN just out there...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
Never saw this car before or heard of this guy but he was very cool and pretty fast too.

Every time I see one of these videos I try to put myself in the challengers seat. What does the average weekend hobbiest think when a TR pulls up next to them?

Here's what goes through my shorts....

"Aw crap"

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I raced a guy from around there years ago. He had a real fast GN.. I think his name was Eric.

I raced a guy from around there years ago. He had a real fast GN.. I think his name was Eric.

Yep, I'm friends with him, but he lives in Bloomington, WI. He races at Earlville and Cordova a lot though. He's down to two cars now and he has two T/A motors and two Stage II engines he's always seems to be swapping around.

I raced him in the Street car finals at Cordova in 2005. I had more traction to his power, so I ended up with a couple trophy's and $100. I'll never forget....I could hear his turbo like a jet plane at my quarter panel. Think his car was running 10.7 at that time.
If you see him again tell him I said hi.... Good times man ... Good times

Back