You can type here any text you want

another GTA wheel question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xpatate

Hi,

I just bought 4 GTA wheels (2 front, 2 rear). I read a lot of posts about this but I'm still confuse...

I put the from wheel on the front of the car and this should be bolt on ?
For the rear, I think I need a spacer and maybe longer nuts ?... What is it exactly and where I can get this spacer from ?

Thanks!

thanks for the answer !

What is the best ?
rear on rear with adaptor ?
or
rear on front with space and longer wheel studs ?

Also another question, when I look at the 2 adaptors on the ebay links, I can see that one spacer is 1" and the other one is 1.5", which one should I use and why ?

Unfortunatly, I have 2 fronts and 2 rears :frown: so I guess I have to deal with this !

I run the ones marked rear on the front with 1" spacers and the fronts on the rear using a 1/4" spacer so my MT's don't hit the inside frame rail. I run 245/50/16 Cooper Zeons on the front and sometimes the driver's side inner fender get rubber if I turn hard left but it's not a big deal. I remember I had to remove something from the back side of the wheels so they would sit flush. Make sure they sit flush on your hubs and drums.

Do I really have to buy spacers for both front and rear ? I thought that the front are bolt-on ??

I run MT 255x50x16 drag radials and the right rear just bearly rubs the inside frame rail if I corner hard to the left. If your tire size is smaller or your rear-end is more centered than mine then you may not have the problem. The 1/4 inch spacer is not a big deal and on my car it they make the front and rear sit even.

Unfortunatly, I have 2 fronts and 2 rears :frown: so I guess I have to deal with this !

The rear wheels will fit on the front without spacers if you have LS1 brake kit. The brake kit kicks the wheel out about 3/8". I put these on my son`s '84 GN.

Back