You can type here any text you want

Another jdpolzin's drunk thread!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Well guys, it's 1:39am. I had a blast tonight, had bunches of girls rubbing on my wang at the bar and wanting to go back to my house with me but guess what.........Jeremy said no thanks!!! Why???? Why on Earth would a single male ever say no thanks??????:confused: :eek: Because Jeremy getting up in 4 hours to go the the Turbo Farm in Elburn to install high bay lighting for a damn good friend of mine! We all know who this man is! Anyways, I hope the King Turbo Farm Dude realizes his little buddy over here in Iowa chose him over poontang!!!! HAHAAHA!!! Have a good night guys!:biggrin:

And on another note, McDonalds tastes great after many beers!!! MMMMMMM!! Greasy burgers!:smile:

$50 - You are soooooo going to be showing up late to help you friend;)

Dude, you sound tanked....:wink: Glad you had a good time.

i don't know how many times i've gotten on this site to check on something late at night before i hit the sack while i'm totally slammed. its a good thing i'm usually to drunk to remember my log in name and password

i see your from davenport, thats where my gal grew up, and speaking of cows, i always thought cow-tipping was a joke, but according to her she swears its possible and they used to do it all the time up there in iowa :rolleyes:

jdpolzin did make out on time. he bicthed about being tired all day. he got to witness the turbo 6 dance.

I did make it to the Turbo Farm alive and well! It was a LONG DAY and boy I felt like AS$!!!! Oh Well, I've done before and will do it again! Still shoulda chose the poontang though!:biggrin:

THE TURBO 6 DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys gotta see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prasad was dancing to the turbo gods! That was some funny sh*t right there! The lighting looks great in the barn, cant wait to get all 12 lights lit up!

COW TIPPING is a legend. I grew up milking cows for our farm and another farm. Dude, it's possible to do it but I would try. Most cows sleep on the ground laying down. Only a few actually fall asleep standing up. If you trying to push them over, they just wake up and you'll never get them tipped over. It's not worth the risk!

Nick, I know it's amazing but we do actually have some good looking girls over here! Nothing like those Chi-Town woman, but there are some hotties! Now I just got to realize I'm to old to be out there pimpin da hoes! IT HURTS TOO MUCH THE NEXT DAY!:D

Cowtipping, LOL We used to do that here! Bulls, now thats another story:biggrin:

I did make it to the Turbo Farm alive and well! It was a LONG DAY and boy I felt like AS$!!!! Oh Well, I've done before and will do it again! Still shoulda chose the poontang though!:biggrin:

THE TURBO 6 DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys gotta see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prasad was dancing to the turbo gods! That was some funny sh*t right there! The lighting looks great in the barn, cant wait to get all 12 lights lit up!

COW TIPPING is a legend. I grew up milking cows for our farm and another farm. Dude, it's possible to do it but I would try. Most cows sleep on the ground laying down. Only a few actually fall asleep standing up. If you trying to push them over, they just wake up and you'll never get them tipped over. It's not worth the risk!

Nick, I know it's amazing but we do actually have some good looking girls over here! Nothing like those Chi-Town woman, but there are some hotties! Now I just got to realize I'm to old to be out there pimpin da hoes! IT HURTS TOO MUCH THE NEXT DAY!:D

Jer., I know there are some nice ones out there... Had to bust your balls a little. How was the Barn? I haven't been out there in awhile, This weekend was the first days I had off in the month of Nov. When you headed out again?? I'll have a few cold ones waiting. How is the S2 coming along??
Talk with you later bro

Barn is coming along good! The lights are going to make a huge difference. Only problem is that we didnt have enough power to run anymore than 2 lights!!!:eek: We are going to be running 12 so it's going to be awesome! Austin and I are going to need to redo most of the wiring in the building so there is room to grow inside there.

Stage 2 is coming along awesome man! JayC is making a custom 3.5"DP for me to clear AC and gate between the header and dump into the DP so when thats done, the motor is going in the car!

I hope to go back up to Elburn when the weather is supposed to be nice again and I dont have Noah that weekend. Austin also needs to be free. Kind of one of those things that all the variables just need to work out!

Jeremy and Austin, I really appreciate you guys going out your way to get those bad ass lights for the Turbo Farm. Man even just with just two lights up, I feel like I need go into the barn with shades and tanning lotion, (not that I need to be any tanner). You guys went through a great ordeal to get those heavy ass lights off from where it was originally hung (I know Jeremy almost killed him self doing it). You guys also had to take a full day out of your busy schedule to come out to the Turbo Farm and hang those lights. All I can tell you is that you guys are true friends, without me even saying or asking for anything, you guys figured out that the barn needed better lighting and took things into your own hands.

I guess this is the true meaning of Buick Brother Hood, brothers looking out for each other. When you guys need something you can always count on me.
You know guys, having your good buddies that shares the same passion come over and goofing around is a lot of fun. Especially, watching guys dropping Nape bomb on each other from either being hung over and eating McDonalds in morning or having White castles the night before.

Hmmmmmm, oh ya, the Turbo six dance, I think that’s what happens when you live and breath Turbo Buicks all day long. Of course we need to perfect that dance, maybe we can get Mikee and Anish over next time along with their favorite herbs and let them perfect the “Turbo Six Dance”

Thanks again guys

Prasad

Yeah we all need to pitch some tents, get a bunch of beer and see what happens! As long as nobody tries to touch my butt!

Hey Jeremy--ANYTIME you want some help with those lights at the "Turbo Farm":confused: --which sounds like something I would LOVE to see!!!---I'M THERE!! Besides, I owe you and Prasad one anyway. Let me know bud! ---Keith;)

Dude, you could've had one of those fat chicks pick up that mcdonalds and you coulda used her ass dimples as food trays;) I'd rather share a tent with some dudes than do that-unless she paid for the mickey D's:biggrin: Speaking of fat, I gotta go eat some ham and watch the new family guy dvd:cool:

Hey Jeremy--ANYTIME you want some help with those lights at the "Turbo Farm":confused: --which sounds like something I would LOVE to see!!!---I'M THERE!! Besides, I owe you and Prasad one anyway. Let me know bud! ---Keith;)

We may have to hit you up on that offer next trip up there cause we have some circuitry to do and could use some help pulling wire/making up boxes. Either that or you can help when we put a new service in next spring. Right now that barn is running on a 10-2 set up. Only prividing 60 amps to the whole barn. Lights take up 48 of those amps alone. We need to get him 100 amps out there. We also have the other barn to put a small service in when we can. The whole thing is getting fed off a 200 amp panel so we have to be careful with that.

Dude, you could've had one of those fat chicks pick up that mcdonalds and you coulda used her ass dimples as food trays;) I'd rather share a tent with some dudes than do that-unless she paid for the mickey D's:biggrin: Speaking of fat, I gotta go eat some ham and watch the new family guy dvd:cool:

NO FAT CHICKS!!!!!!!!! I think the dimples things is going to make me lose my lunch! :frown:

Back