Another Member Ripped off!

Well here is prove! This guy is a scum bag!

Dear Robert Griffin,

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details

Seller's name: Stephen Petersen
Seller's email: toddkaslow1971@yahoo.com
Seller's transaction ID: 4W16378566760382M

Transaction date: Oct 27, 2008
Transaction amount: -$750.00 USD
Your transaction ID: 4F473839PR1680253
Case number: PP-577-755-017

What to Do Next

This case is now closed. No further action is required by you at this time.

Its on now. I wanted to try to resolve this peacefully and I gave him plenty of time. If anyone of you know him, let him know I am coming after him and I will be pulling no punches. I have contacted the FBI and will be calling the locals. Also I will be letting his employer know he has a thief working for him. If anyone else can help, I would appreciate it! I saved for 8 freakin months to buy a turbo, hell I don't make that much money anyway. He had great feedback and sent me pics. I just don't understand! Anyway thanks everyone for the help I have received. OBTW, Paypal SUX!

Take him to small claims court. The process is very simple. If you want to speak to me about it on the phone then PM me your number and I'll call. I have some experience in this realm and could probably offer some advice. Sorry for your troubles!

I had a $110 complaint go similarly.....they sided in my favor..... refunded the money to me...... then took it back out of my account several days later saying the sellers funds were fraudulent...? So I had to re-up with more money to make my account go back up to 0.... since I spent like $65 out of the $110 that was supposedly in my account.....:mad:

Needless to say I was real pissed..... I can only imagine your frustration with 7x the money I had at stake.

I hope you get some resolve....... whatever that might be......

sorry

Sorry i did not work out on the paypal. i figure that would happen, but you tryed. i think its time to post his name and address where he works and where he live's, so everyone can see who it is. them maybe everyone would not sell or buy anything from him. Maybe someone can go and visit him one day, or minght even find him at a car show or meet.

Take him to small claims court. The process is very simple.

thats a waste of time to me.. He would "win" BUT then try and collect!! can't get blood from a stone :rolleyes: I think the knock on the door would rattle his cage a little :p

thats a waste of time to me.. He would "win" BUT then try and collect!! can't get blood from a stone :rolleyes: I think the knock on the door would rattle his cage a little :p

I talked to Rob today and let him know I will be about 40 miles from this scumbag during Christmas. (going to visit the inlaws so I will be looking forward to a little excitment!) ;)

I see he's logged on right now. What a douche bag. :mad:
I would be looking over my shoulder if I were him after that last post.:eek::wink:

vader87 has his address and he works about(i think) 8 miles from his house.,at a tire store.

I see he's logged on right now. What a douche bag. :mad:
I would be looking over my shoulder if I were him after that last post.:eek::wink:

the seller hasnt been logged in since november 1st check his profile

I say we make a trip to the guys shop, appears he is a auto shop manager.

BW

You can get a judgement for garnishment of wages, or lean on tangible assets. There are ways and they are relatively easy to do...just gotta be willing to jump through a few hoops.

What a douche bag...

FYI paypal NEVER helps you when you get ripped off. I lost $450 from an eBay transaction where someone stole the buyer's account and paid me...I shipped the item and then paypal yanked the $450 from my account :confused:

I hope you get your money man, there is WAY too much of this going on right now.

the seller hasnt been logged in since november 1st check his profile

I say we make a trip to the guys shop, appears he is a auto shop manager.

BW

Doesn't the little green dot beside the member name indicate your logged on? I thought I saw his green yesterday. I am green/grey colorblind though. If he's logged on at all he's probably well aware of this post. Even if he hasn't logged on, he's still a scumbag and needs to be "talked" too.

Everyone, THANKS so much for everything you guys are doing to help!! I have all kinds of advice (so good and some bad) but I really appreciate everything!!! I still want to get my money back but with me living in Germany it will be difficult to do things like small claims court. I am going to post his info so if anyone wants to email, visit or call, please do.

There are those who have PMed me and emailed me with helpful info on this TURD. I do not want to mention their names but you know who you are, THANKS!!!!!! Molly even offered to sell me a new turbo at $1050 if I get my money back. Well guess thats out!:( I sure hate paying for a turbo twice!!!

STEVE PETERSEN <ul_luz98@yahoo.com>

Petersen, Stephen D
30743 119th St
Princeton, MN 55371-3412
(763) 631-9417
cell (612)636-0410

Steve Petersen
Write tire svc
710 west main st
Anoka, MN 55303
Wright Tire Service Anoka, MN (763) 427-5700
Phone: (763) 427-5700

I had no idea this was still going on until I got a PM this morning about it...

I am so sorry this dude screwed you through this board...

Everyone, THANKS so much for everything you guys are doing to help!! I have all kinds of advice (so good and some bad) but I really appreciate everything!!! I still want to get my money back but with me living in Germany it will be difficult to do things like small claims court. I am going to post his info so if anyone wants to email, visit or call, please do.

There are those who have PMed me and emailed me with helpful info on this TURD. I do not want to mention their names but you know who you are, THANKS!!!!!! Molly even offered to sell me a new turbo at $1050 if I get my money back. Well guess thats out!:( I sure hate paying for a turbo twice!!!

STEVE PETERSEN <ul_luz98@yahoo.com>

Petersen, Stephen D
30743 119th St
Princeton, MN 55371-3412
(763) 631-9417
cell (612)636-0410

Steve Petersen
Write tire svc
710 west main st
Anoka, MN 55303
Wright Tire Service Anoka, MN (763) 427-5700
Phone: (763) 427-5700

If he owns the shop go after the shop
I would place an add in a local news paper stating that the owner so said shop stole x amount of money from you. I am sure that would get his attention. Or may be a local flyer type thing with the same info on it and even deliver some flyers to his shop.

If he doesn’t own the shop send his boss a letter stating that you are going to the above if he doesn’t pay the money he owes you.
Also send a letter to neighbors and a copy of the letter to him