Another Member Ripped off!

other site

i think steve owns the gn. he talkes about taking to the track to race it. and out to the car shows. also his name is jr too. if i'm not mistakin his dad owns the shop.
#6 04-10-2008, 08:24 AM
UL_LUZ98
Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey1
Whenever I depress the gas pedal more than 1/4 to the floor, something under my hood starts to emit a whistling noise that actually turns violent. Any suggestions?

started my car yesterday and heard that same noise

i think steve owns the gn. he talkes about taking to the track to race it. and out to the car shows. also his name is jr too. if i'm not mistakin his dad owns the shop.
#6 04-10-2008, 08:24 AM
UL_LUZ98
Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey1
Whenever I depress the gas pedal more than 1/4 to the floor, something under my hood starts to emit a whistling noise that actually turns violent. Any suggestions?

started my car yesterday and heard that same noise

People can talk a lot on the internet. I just moved from Minneapolis last March. Before that, I had my GN there for three years and with the club we attended pretty much any show we found out about and some we just happen to drive by. At least one club member would be at any given show on any given weekend. If there was an "unknown" turbo Buick at any of these shows we would approach them and talk to them about the club. The name Steve was never brought up nor associated with any turbo Buick connected to any shows or races. We would go to Wednesday night street drags at BIR, T&T's at Rock Falls, Open races at Interstate. Unless he only raced in Chicago or Iowa we would have found out who he was. I have spoken to the president of the GN club of Minnesota (I am also still an officer of this club) and he has never heard of a Steve owning a GN or T for that matter.

We have done our foot work locally to try and locate this joker. We know where he works, his phone number, and thats about it. He has no affiliation with our club and is now known so if he even tried he would be outed and blacklisted from everything associated with our club. That includes any deals we make with vendors, race tracks, you name it, he wouldnt be able to get any help or work done on his car until he made good on his sales.

If any one traveling to MN tries to find him, tread carefully and be respectful. Get all the proof you can on paper and try to get the local Fox station involved. If Mike from Full Throttle reads this, hopefully Steve will be put on the vendor black list so he will be unable to get parts for said car. Maybe this way he will get scammed himself by someone off craigslist or ebay. A little taste of his own medicine might do him some good.

The pressure is working! Steve I know you read this, you have 5 days left!:wink:

I really dont think he wants his ass beat over a part, come through man, or KILL4PEACEUSMC is gonna have a lunch buffet and your the main course:eek: :D

I'm going to be cold and board at Grandmas house! I actually overheard my wife talking to her mom and told her that Will was going to "look up" an old friend while were there......... Her mom thought that was sweet....I had to chuckle!

His other identity contacted me in a pm asking for his address to be deleted, i told him it was public information and i am not a moderator of the turbo lounge, and its not my problem what people do outside of tb.com

I ASKED for him to explain what happened, show the receipt for shipping from him to vader87 , and hope that at least the item could be found, or insurance can take car of it.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM SAID THIEF SINCE THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/mid-west-area/217432-minnesota-car-shows.html

One post wonder....

BW

in my bussiness I encounter creeps like this all the time, as small as the buick community is it seems likely this guy will show up sooner or later. my advise is to simply wait and let this a#*hole figure out for himself just how tight our little :biggrin: community really is!!!!!

His other identity contacted me in a pm asking for his address to be deleted, i told him it was public information and i am not a moderator of the turbo lounge, and its not my problem what people do outside of tb.com

I ASKED for him to explain what happened, show the receipt for shipping from him to vader87 , and hope that at least the item could be found, or insurance can take car of it.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM SAID THIEF SINCE THE 11TH OF THIS MONTH.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/mid-west-area/217432-minnesota-car-shows.html

One post wonder....

BW
What a skunk. He could easily fix all this but choses not to.

Has anyone posted this thread on the "twin city outlaws forums"? Looks like he moved over there to start selling stuff again once he got exposed on this site.

What a skunk. He could easily fix all this but choses not to.

I KNOW! He asked for me to quietly do it for him, i thought he should take a long walk on a short pier!
I do not get why he wouldnt try to defend himself here if he actually went thru with the shipping, all it would take would be a receipt for shipment to the guys address with the weight and deetaadee there would be a tracking number on it.
What a F**khead.

I think he will have 2nd thoughts when I'm on his door step 100_0214.jpg

I was expecting to see the guy getting rag dolled by a big guy in a santa hat :biggrin:

He was probably hiding and looking out for anyone wearing a santa hat.:eek:

Most likely went out of town for some happy holidays. :D

I'm flying out in the morning. I'm going to be in Mn. till the 2nd. Ive got plenty of time to look him up. Rob gave me all the info I need. Its going to be colder than a well drillers ass while I'm there................Jezus. Merry Christmas Guys!