You can type here any text you want

Another retread returning to the family...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

socalgn1

Hola, all!

Been in the TR world since the 80s when I got the disease after my 1970 Duster was decimated by an '86 T-Type in Hawaii. Joined all the usual boards as socalgn (T6P, gnttype, turbobuick, turbobuicks, etc.) and had a great time interfacing with the likes of Lou Czarnota, Turbo Dave, Brian Weaver, Lawrence Conley, the folks at ATR, etc.

In short, I'm showing my age. :cool: Sad to hear that Dave and Nick Micale have passed.

Had many cars since I sold my last GN almost 20 years ago to focus on family and career. The current fun car is a 2007 Saturn Sky Redline (tastefully modded, and very capable)....but it's just not the same. The GN/T community is just a different animal altogether, and I missed the camaraderie, performance, and the joy of not being in a "me too" car (Camaro, Mustang, Challenger, etc.)...

So I decided to get back into this mad world, and finalized a deal on an 87 GN- she arrives Friday.

Good to be back!

Welcome back!
I do remember your username from the past.
A lot of us OG's are still here and willing to help.
And sadly, we have lost some of the great Jedi Legend's in the past few years.
Definitely keep us posted on your new GN.

- Patrick

Back