You can type here any text you want

Another TSM THANK YOU Thread!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dusty Bradford

It's been an extremely long road over the last 3 years with the TSM car piloted by Chris Hogeland. He has been busting his ass with some new ideas to keep the 109 block live in the TSM world. We've learned more about what not to do than we would have imagined. The long days he put in has finally paid off. We really didn't want to say anything until we got to the next TSM event but there is a long list of people who have helped along the way who need their pats on the back. Chris put a 8.914 at 151.77 on the board thanks to a 1.312 60' this past weekend. We tried keeping it quiet but the word quickly spread. 1st pass was 9.45, then 9.14, then a hail mary that ended up where it needed to be. FAST system and AMS tuned by myself with our own spec PTC converter.

These people played a large part in this accomplishment

Chris for his tireless work getting the engine(s):biggrin: machined and assembled. It took more than 1 to get this far.
Dan at DLS for the stroker kit and camshaft.
Tom at Champion for a kick ass set of heads that really exceeded our expectations.
Todd Humphries for the late night beer drinking and thrashing to get the 8.5 rear assembled to get the car to the track before we ran out of ideal conditions.
Cal and Holly at Hartline's for the great support we recieve from the Precision turbo and AMS 1000 products.

Of course all the other TSM racers like Cruz and White deserve some credit as well. Without them posting these insane #'s we would have given up a long time ago.

Wow congrats guys that is just plain awesome!

Wow great numbers. Congrats to everybody involved. Dusty you do a great deal to help the Buick and racing crowd yourself!

Wow, that is just plain sick and an awesome accomplishment! Congrats to Chris/Dusty and everybody involved!:cool:

Thanks guys. I should also add this was ran with a T-350 rather than the standard T-400. This trans built by a local builder just keeps taking whatever we throw at it.

Thanks guys. I should also add this was ran with a T-350 rather than the standard T-400. This trans built by a local builder just keeps taking whatever we throw at it.

WOW, excuse my lack of expertise;) but doesn't the 350 take less out of drive train loss than the 400? I can see everyone switching now;)

WOW, excuse my lack of expertise;) but doesn't the 350 take less out of drive train loss than the 400? I can see everyone switching now;)

Yes it takes approximately 22 hp to turn a T350 and 44hp for a T400

Just Wow.:eek: I think I need to give up on building a TSM car. Ya'll are just too fast for me.:tongue: The bar just keeps getting raised.:eek: Great job.:cool:
John

and people think I am an idiot for running my th-350, now people may see that the lighter th-350 is quite capable.

Back