Anti-smoking ads

gn1220

I don't smoke but I'm sick and tired of seeing these stupid ads and having them shoved down my throat every time I turn on the TV. If somebody wants to smoke, smoke. It's your right. You know the dangers. But you must enjoy something about it or you wouldn't do it.

And these stupid anti-drug ads. You bought weed so you support terrorists. I'm sorry but if you bought weed from your local drug dealer I can't believe that supports terrorism in any way. Besides, I believe marijuana is much LESS harmful than alcohol.

Sorry for the rant, but after drinking these margaritas and hearing Fox news, these stupid ads make me angry.:mad:

Me too. And we can thank lawyers and moronic jurers. As this was part of the settlement against big tobacco. BTW urea is also in some hand lotions. Arsenic is naturally occuring in trace amounts.

drink another then throw the tv out the window :D

I hardly ever look at mine nothing worth looking at on it

As a smoker myself i can see why people would want those ads to be aired, but is does chap my a$$ when i see them. They are almost as annoying as telemarketers. No one pushes a cig into you mouth so deal with it when someone you see is smoking and chooses to do so. Like I say "whatever floats your boat," especially when they know the complications that come with smoking.
I think the marijuana commercials are the biggest BS of them all. They are so irrelavant they make me sick. The one were the two kids are smoking up in the bathroom at a concert, apparently the people that make the commercials dont go to a lot of concerts because most of the people who are engaging in those activities are doing so in the large crowd and wouldnt be stupid enough to smoke-up in a bathroom. Then there is the one were the kids are ordering fast food. First off if your smoking marijuana and driving ur a dumbass anyways for doing it. Second when you smoke you are hell of a lot more paranoid of things moving around you, especially some little kid who happens to be riding a bike in front of you 10 feet away. just my $.02