You can type here any text you want

Anti-Theft?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
Does the Thrasher 92 (92-28-K2) for stock FP regulator have the anti-theft? I just recieved mine from Scott today, and want to throw it in, but got no info on weather or not it had the anti-theft, and I'm afraid to put it in not knowing the sequence. Scott, or someone, please PM or e-mail me the sequence if the chip has it. Thanks.

Why not use the emial address you used to order it, to ask Scott what is in the chip. We've been through this before and no one SHOULD give yoiu the anti-theft sequence in public.

Originally posted by GrndNatnl
Does the Thrasher 92 (92-28-K2) for stock FP regulator have the anti-theft? I just recieved mine from Scott today, and want to throw it in, but got no info on weather or not it had the anti-theft, and I'm afraid to put it in not knowing the sequence. Scott, or someone, please PM or e-mail me the sequence if the chip has it. Thanks.

Contact Scott the same way you did to get the chip originally. NO ONE will tell you the sequence, even by private e-mail, just based on a public request like this. Or they shouldn't anyway.

There are some blocks on the bootom of the chip which should be checked..like stutter,AT,etc...clear the ecm..put it in..start the car..if it dont work..then you answered your own question..

As far as the disable procedure..piece O' cake..but I aint telling either :p

Nevermind, I got it. He e-mailed me back. There was just some confusion with who got what paperwork in the mail. I just needed to know asap, as I was tinkering with the car.

Back