You can type here any text you want

any benefit going to 4 bolt?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87-TURBO-T

trying to decide between stock headers and a 6765jb or atr 4 bolt headers with a 70gtq jb. car is drivin approx 40 miles a week on the street and taken to the track about once a week.
engine- .030 109 all forged, 212/212 roller, ported m&a heads, 80# injectors, converter will be specific for the turbo. thanks

trying to decide between stock headers and a 6765jb or atr 4 bolt headers with a 70gtq jb. car is drivin approx 40 miles a week on the street and taken to the track about once a week.
engine- .030 109 all forged, 212/212 roller, ported m&a heads, 80# injectors, converter will be specific for the turbo. thanks

I think you should avoid the 4 bolt unless you are going to run over 140mph. You will need a hell of a lot of converter to spool a journal GTQ with even a small .69 a/r tang 4 bolt. You will have more peak power but the response will suck if you dont have enough converter or engine.

I have a 4 bolt housing for that turbo I can give you a great deal on it. Its .69 a/r with 3/-5/8 v-band out.

Back