You can type here any text you want

Any inexpensive TR's for sale... NC or SC??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
We're looking to pick something up to build into our shop car for our new little business venture. Something rust free, hard top, mileage not a concern. We're more interested in the body and interior, not so much the mechanics... As the drivetrain will be gone through.

Let us know what you have, or what you see out-and-about!

Thanks,

K.

tr in nc

Hello K, I have a 87 gn no motor or trans and a few other missing items. It is a Very good project car Im me and we will talk. Thanks

Found one...

Picked up this car, final destination unknown. Nickname: The Great White Hype!!

K.

Attachments

• GreatWhiteHype 002.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 002.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 104
  • GreatWhiteHype 003.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 100
  • GreatWhiteHype 004.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 004.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 102
No power windows or door locks=:cool:
I like the color combo alot--looks very much stock(except for ecm laying in the pass. floor board:eek: :p )

Looks like you found it out of Virginia----PM me with the plans(although i have an idea of the plans)-----should be interesting!!!!

Geoff

No power windows or door locks=:cool:
I like the color combo alot--looks very much stock(except for ecm laying in the pass. floor board:eek: :p )

The only reason the ecm is down... Once I put a new coil and module on it (still had the originals w/a bad miss) it ran so good I started looking for modifications. This car is probably the quickest bone stocker I've ever driven. I mean was bone stock... :cool: Still has a CAT, the oem air cleaner, -233 regulator, chip, etc.

Looks like you found it out of Virginia----PM me with the plans(although i have an idea of the plans)-----should be interesting!!!!

Yeah, we actually won the car on Ebay a few weeks back for $6,001.00, but when we got there to pick the car up we decided it wasn't worth the $$$. We eventually came to terms at a later date once he dropped the price quite a bit... ;)

Plans for the car... Destination unknown... :biggrin: I do have alot of parts laying around the shop/garage though... :cool:

K.

Back