You can type here any text you want

Any injectors larger than 80lbs high impedence?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

Trying to see if there is a larger injector I can use without getting a modded ecm?

Sure there is . It's just the price goes through the roof . Precision makes 160 that are high impedance for about 200 each I believe . There is plenty of choices just google high impudence injectors . I'm running low impedance 160s with a modded ecm and I have not had a issue with them

I have a modified computer (Red's) that I took out of my running regal to convert to FAST that I will sell. It will save you money in the long run.

So you know it also has the power logger attached.

Review the minimum injector pulse width and latency specs for the big injectors.
Depending on the fuel/base pressure, you may not be able to get to a low enough pulse width, for the desired idle AFR. Sure, idle rpm can be raised to compensate some, but may not be enough.

Hope that helps and good luck.

Many of those high impedance injectors aren't worth a sh!t

You get what you pay for especially when it comes to injectors.
And sometimes you spend $1000 for a set of FIC's that sputter and misfire when they're cold. Lol

I went back to old school SMP 160's and that's where I'm staying.

HMMMMMMM...what's a fellow to do???? especially when running E-85 ??

HMMMMMMM...what's a fellow to do???? especially when running E-85 ??
Have your Ecm modded by Bob and then get some low impedance 160s and call it a day. Also need to get a bigger return line and while u r at it get a bigger supply -8 supply -6 return works well. What fuel pump do u have ?

All good there (see my sig) DW 300 pump , is the low impedance from Bob B. the only way to go low imp. short of the Fast system? Thanks guys.........

All good there (see my sig) DW 300 pump , is the low impedance from Bob B. the only way to go low imp. short of the Fast system? Thanks guys.........
I belive there are converters kinda like what the Honda guys run . Just google low impedance adaptors

Back