Any interest in stock hotair parts?

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I am currently converting my 85 hotair over to the intercooled set up so I will no longer be in need of a lot of the stuff Im pulling off. I was just wanting to see if anyone would be interested in it. I have basically everything from the heads up, all the front accessories and brackets, wiring harness, and computer. Car has 100k miles on it all stock and it was my daily driver till I pulled it into the garage a few weeks ago to pull it apart. If you need a part post here or PM me and Ill get back with you.

Dusty

how much for the throttlebody and intake to turbo adapter?

I will have to see if I can get that darn adapter free of the turbo as I tried when I first got it off the car and it wouldnt budge. The trottle body still has the sensors on it. Hows $50 shipped for both sound? Let me know.

Dusty

Bodycount I just realized you had sent me a PM a few weeks ago when I first started my conversion and you were looking for a turbo then as well. Are you still in need of one? If so PM me an offer for it.

do you still have the TV cable? If so how much are you looking to get for it

TV cable sold to JD everything else still available. Im not sure what any of this stuff is really worth guys so just PM me with a reasonable offer and most likely the item is yours since I need to move this stuff out of my way.

Ill have to check and see what shipping will be on that since its a little bulky, but how does $30 plus shipping sound?

Headers??

Do you still have the headers, and are they factory or aftermarket by chance???

Parts received. Fast shipping. Thanks.

Glad you got them. Hope you like them. As for the headers I just have the passenger side and crossover as my drivers one was reused in the conversion. They are stock and the passenger side is cracked in the normal spot. Shoot me a PM with an offer if your interested as you can have them cheap.

Fan Shroud

Thanks a bunch, Dusty! It it a nice addition to my project. I got it on Wed....That was FAST!!!:D :D :D